+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257
Results 2,561 to 2,563 of 2563

Thread: Good Management of margin.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please bear in mind that risking our whole capital in a few trades is a do or die scenario. a trader may come out good a couple of times from such conditions but he will lose all in the end. so its better to risk 1-5 percent of the margin in a position and not more than that
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), shahid1990 (2018-05-08)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    if you want to trade safely, the most important thing to do is manage margins with the best. it's how to maintain used margins and available margins so it is safe from a margin call

now the question is what is the margin of the right to say safe?
    This certainly different for each trader, with a different style of trading
    - For swingers trader, usually only uses 1-5%
    - While the traders who often do scalping, sometimes using the margin to 20-40%,

good advice for manage margin:
    - Should keep the floating mines always smaller than the available margin
    - Key in managing the margin is emotional control

lets discuss about the management margin here
    I am trading with margin 50%. Is it bad or right approach for the trade? Most of the time I do scalping as I believe staying long in the market will only lead me to loss. I am still a beginner so I really don't have any idea regarding the perfect management of margin. Please can anyone explain me with certain suitable example?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), shahid1990 (2018-05-08)

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post Good Management of margin.

if you want to trade safely, the most important thing to do is manage margins with the best. it's how to maintain used margins and available margins so it is safe from a margin call

now the question is what is the margin of the right to say safe?
    This certainly different for each trader, with a different style of trading
    - For swingers trader, usually only uses 1-5%
    - While the traders who often do scalping, sometimes using the margin to 20-40%,

good advice for manage margin:
    - Should keep the floating mines always smaller than the available margin
    - Key in managing the margin is emotional control

lets discuss about the management margin here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hotshotboyz For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), danish555 (2017-10-02), gold1985000 (2019-03-16), ij999 (2019-04-22), jokotole09 (2012-12-11), khan Muhammad (2016-10-13), mehro (2019-04-30), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), shazadhakeem (2018-01-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257

Subscribe to this Thread (5)