+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi forex ka kabi b end nahi ho sakta ye aisa bussiness ha jis ka kabi b end nahi ho sakta ha ye aisa bussiness ha jis ka koi nahi kh sakta k is ka end ho ga kiu k is ka end ha stock exchange end ha ye iasa bussiness ha jis m sary dunia k mumalik shamil ha ye online international bussiness ha jis ka koi end nahi ha is ka end dunia ka end ha ye kabi b kahtam nahi ho sakty ha ji nahi forex ka koi end nahi ha na hi koi is ka end ho sakta ha ye aisa business ha jsi ka koi end nahi ho sakt ha kiu k is m lakho log shamil ha jo ye trading kar rahy ha or is faida utha rahy ha ye ais ahi business ha jis shum bohat achiu trading kar sakty ha ius s experince hasil kar k acha earning kar saktyu ha is k aend dunia ka end ha kiu k ye stock exchange ha jo kabi b khatma nahi ho sakty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as there are forex traders then we will certainly feel very lucky that forex will never end and also need to know that more and more traders have just emerged, and they are directly participating in distributing to the forex market. and I think the forex market will not close or it will be the end. I think it will never end until humans become extinct. we can see many changes and improvements in the current trading system soon. But the end is impossible for now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no other choice to make pocket money. I come from a poor country and also from a poor family. Try hard to support my family. Take lots of risks and very small risks and produce very low profits. But I am happy about forex. And your situation is not much different from mine, but I believe as long as we still have hope and will try to make it happen, it will work. A small step that will be more meaningful in realizing our dreams for a better future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't believe Forex will end one day. Forex will live until the end of this world. This is a fact. Because the exchange of one currency for another happens every day, the existence of forex will never reach the end. Forex will continue to be the main business or source of income for millions of people until the world ends. If you are involved now, only you can decide, I don't trade anymore, forex wins stops you. and I don't think that he will end the foreign exchange market because it depends on the economies of large countries. As I said day after day it is famous and increasing its popularity. It will expire if you have become a world of catastrophe and destroyed the world economy and have become everything in this exchange to my knowledge is someone who will end the forex market but Nobody wants this to happen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will never end because it becomes popular every day and people are increasingly joining the forex market share is never constant and everyone will experience losses and profits. In this way, people will have confidence that they will make a profit and continue their trade for a long time. And if at any time do not need money then the forex can end. Maybe it's not possible at all. We need money and forex will work. Forex is a profitable business and we make a profit with a little hard work and less than other businesses. I also want, forex will not end.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, friend, I'm sorry to say that your concept of the forex market really doesn't make sense. And for your good information, the real fact is that the forex market will never end, not until all people and all countries destroy this world economy. And Forex trading is also very good and increases the popularity of day-to-day trading on the forex market, but you have to plan and prepare a good strategy when trading and less adventurous and not in a hurry when trading and involved in the right time politely and also get out of the market in a timely manner and get good forex trading profits Trading is very fun and extraordinary

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the remaining track record of daily life, the location will continue to work with foreign currencies to conduct business enterprises. Even though foreign currencies are closed, we will continue to trade around merchandise such as yellow metal, gasoline and magic. anyone prefers to be part of this company and there are still few people who will trade their shares without awareness. in any case it does not end except in cases where the community is likely not to end, but will adapt it using innovative procedures plus design and style.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa lgta to nhi hai ek kbhi forex ka ya trading ka end ho sakta hai kyun ke jab tak insan zinda hai uski zuroorten hon gi orr kisi na kisi ny to unko poora krna hai or uske liye usko buy bhe ekrna hai orr sell bhe ekrna hai to ye market ko end nhi kia jaa sakta

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought like that actually ... Forex is legal in most countries in the world and this is a global business. As long as the broker takes the government permission and follows all the rules then I think there is nothing to worry about .. Forex is running a long time. it's impossible in my understanding and Forex won't stop anyway, it is selling currencies and buying other currencies. it will never end until humans die. we might see a lot of changes and improvements in the current trading system soon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, forex has no end to it. This is big business and millions of traders have made a lot through it. if you continue to learn trading, you really have to work hard and understand forex terminology so that you have success through it. Every trader gets profit only if he is very aware of changes in forex conditions. and I don't think it will be the end of Forex and a trader will continue to trade Forex forever and there will not be a stage where Forex trading will stop so that in this business a trader can make as much money as he wants and can produce this is a business for life their lives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)