+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 546 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see any end to forex trade. It has been so popular now that almost more than 50% of the people of this world are engaged in forex trade. It is very beneficial trade where one can earn huge cash. That is why most of the people are attracted to this trade rather than any other business. That is why I don't see any end to forex trade. I'm sure forex will never end because every country needs other currencies to trade, especially the American dollar. forex is a big business, and forex is never affected the world economy. even though the market was not excited, but it will always be there because forex forex always follow the world economy, and many business people who do forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now forex is a favourite business in the world online service.You can earn enough money by trade this business.Forex is not a new business.This business is running since 1990.So i think there are no end this business.Day by day its popularity are grow.And this business goes a number one business in the wprld i think. and If you observe the history of forex, then you will know that the forex from time to time more and more consumers demand. And forex will continue to grow, and I think forex is the most enduring business field in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, there's no ending as long as the one we have used in trading are currencies and others. We know that in this world trading is the most important to make our things filled. That's why its not going to stop it as well as we have many countries already with different currencies and metals. and I think forex market will never come to an end. Exchange of currency is a must for todays integrated world economy. therefore if world economy lasts then forex market must have to prevail.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will continue to exist until the world ends. And you will be able to imagine, every time people will be trading comfortably. Trading forex will always be an alternative, in the middle of the lack of jobs.
    and I hope that forex trading will not end in a short time, and will continue to survive in the future. many changes occurring forex market, and looks the business will continue to grow, and may be more famous than now ..

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no end of forex because of now's each and every business link up and they depend on other business... and Forex is trading market so how it;s possible forex ending.. and forex depend on currency market ... so not possible of ending... and with time men started to learning better all this. Trade is also including of it. Forex is the new form of Trade. What is new and better is accepted by people always.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is what? does forex will be removed from the beginning of this earth? I guess that's not going to happen. because it needs to assess the money exchange, for money made from a sheet of paper, metal and more. It is a thing that needs to be facilitated on the exchange of money. including this forex
    and but if the money is always up? I think the value of this currency as other commercial law commercial law demand and supply are also valid on the currency, forex I think this will always be there as long as each state has a different currency values​​.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so dont worry about the end of the forex,just watch ur capital,and take care of it..because when u lost all ur money,thats means the ends for u.. and no forex never ends .because international business doing in many currency and every country have own currency but international currency is USD dollar due to which every country convert his currency to dollar for international business.currency exchange also necessary for people who travel from one country to another.forex never ends and people doing this business forever.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply no my partner and i don't believe there may be stop of currency trading till electrical power or maybe laptop or computer exists on the planet. Toady professionals coming from currency trading making enormous income coming from currency trading and they can't stop after that currency trading will also not necessarily stop. and I dont think so, forex market dont end. Because forex market is related economic condition and political condition. So i think economic dont end and forex market also dont end.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han dear yeh bat bikul thek hai forex day by day bht popular ho rha har roz thousands of people world mai forex join kr rahe hain kiun k yeh aik asan aur bht profitable business hai as compare to others,future k bary mai tu kuch predict nahi kr sakty lekin next age bhi online age hai tu i think ye asani sy khtm nahi ho sakta abhi. paisy ka end ho sakta hai bhala? mera nai kheal k ye itni jaldi en hoga kyun k itna profitable business hai ye har koi yahan kaam karna chahta hai itna famous hogia hai ye business

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading market many ears se open hai or is ki demand day by day zyada hi hoti ja rahi hai or ye famous market banti ja rahi hai is ley forex market ka zyada jaldi end nahi ho sekta or abi to is men buhat working baqi hai. I have known there forever business . I think there is no end when destroy in the world then Forex is end. Really in the world people dies but Forex now activate forever. Really Forex very long time process business in the world. I think more long time learning option .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 546 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)