+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we cure emotional trading?

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What we need to rely on to become experts in trading is the time to deal with emotional disorders by increasing the capacity of knowledge, being creative in finding a systematic stable business plan and how to guide monetary management and be patient to achieve the desired results in the right time. and emotional trading healing is not entirely possible. But being a professional we must need a great experience to control it .. without proper analysis and strategy we can not make a profit .. when we make profits continuously and get some success then we get automatic self confidence which is very important to us. That's how we control our emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you, that the emotion is very bad evil for trading and traders, it can damage yourself very silently, so must cure and control it before going to live trade or regular trade, I think it is possible to control this by using a proper business plan and strict with it very much. and emotion in doing forex business is something that often happens because of the emotions should be controlled properly because usually these emotions can influence the decisions of the analysis carried out so that it will lead to the results of the analysis are not as expected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well to cure it completely, you have to learn to control it, there is no other way. But to be able to at least help reduce it, you can find the right time and situation for you to trade, which means you have to find the time when your mind is really in top shape. So one way to really reduce the emotional effect is to configure the best time to trade when your mind is most relaxed. I believe it is impractical to remove our emotions from our exchange. We eliminate the emotion to run the original job. Without emotion, our exchange will not be brilliant. His will is not a competition. But excessive emotion is meaningless. This provides our exclusive exclusion from making perfect exchanges and leading us to failure.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do u think this possible to cure our emotional trading tendency?i never think this is really possible but controlling our emotion is possible.the best part of controlling emotion is give a break and do some regular job besides watching TV which also can control ur over trading tendency and slowly ur emotional trading also
    and sometimes there is a great emotion for us, but there we must avoid, for example like this, when we always lose in the game I always excite emotion to try new strategies through the demo and in my heart saying, I'll take back my earlier losses, so in my opinion emotion is good if we excite them through the right path instead of just cursing to himself even in others

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional trading I do not think so is a good thing. You should focus on profit and loss. And the use of the brain is important. I do not conflict with emotions but where it is necessary to use them but it makes sense because you have to make sense because you take advantage of your time but do not let it go by spoiling you with risky situations To do our work have good emotions. Same with forex trading. The need here is to use that emotion in the right way. You must use your emotions in a constructive way. so we can say that emotion is a very important thing to do this work.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends and are saying absolutely right, one main reason of our loss is not to control our emotion profit and loss is a part of any business. If you are losing, then you stop your trading and control your emotion and wait for a good time and trade again. If you are not able to control your emotion much, then you make more mistakes as gets loss.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Only experience can teach this.
    Also one can avoid such mistakes by trading longer time frames, and by self teaching our mind that this market is the most dynamic and risky one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Its not tied in with restoring the feelings ,its about the controlling feelings. You should fix your objective ki itna benefit sharpen pe mai rukh jaunga ya fir wutna misfortune sharpen standard ruk jayenge..... at that point you can control your feelings..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, emotions affect many things and it has bad effects all the time. Emotions guide us to danger and if that happens in Forex there will be no way to back off. So I think we should be very careful about this issue. control over our emotions, we have to make plans and manage money management at any time As far as forex is concerned, I do not think we can trade it without emotion, it is part of business and if people do not like the heat, he has to leave the market and his emotions. I think it's the only way, but if someone can hold it, and get courage, destiny, patience he will definitely reap from his work someday, so friends, let's move on. Trading without indicators is not a reason to lose because there are many successful strategies that do not require technical indicators. However, a trade without signal will harm any merchant because it will be the same thing as gambling. Before getting to know more in forex, we must learn the science of psychology trading correctly before. Trade psychology is of course closely related to our emotions when trading. Then when it is a real trading account with our emotions remain stable even though OP is reduced or in a state of loss.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb ap beginner hoty ho to ap emotional trading krna or zyda money ak sat kmana ki koshish krty ho this is not good because Forex ma emotional trading nahi chalti is ma loss hona k chances br jaty hn. I am not a living soul but in the madness of foresightedness I can calm you u hokum not make gain with temperamental ratings. If your Ina is out of opinion or Ina realizes to suspend the same basic usage of sl / pt or analyze representing as well as searching for an exciting tested then exclusively you can get or minimize the drawback.I can not say anything about your request because I am a beginner in trading and I do not have much knowledge and experience in Forex trading and I have joined in this forum for this purpose so I will gain knowledge and experience trading from here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)