+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 317 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned mbiutfx is an unknown quantity at this point mbiutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    true greedy nature will greatly affect the adverse effects to our account, will be a loss, and MC since only emotion that is .. you should be gradually relieving the greedy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    That is it, that remind my first trade, I deposit $100 in my account, and I think the market should go the way, but unfortunately, some news released, the market gone against my position, I lost all my money in several minutes.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    Ya this is the basic mistake that many traders had done at the starting and suffer great loss.Greed can be very harmful for us.jitna profit ata hai utna lelena chaiye jyada profit ke chakkkar me hamesha loss hota hai
    greedy is the big problem in any traders. i think we should doing a lot of practice, fixing our target, so if our profit was touch the target we dont do trade again for controlling the greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have really realized that greed is dangerous as I was getting low profit on my own and I was just thinking what to do? but I thought I could get big profit by a pamm trader but this was just greed. because that trader was getting big profit. So I decided to get profit too by investing with him. as he was making big profit with low profit. but in the end I had to face a big lose.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    This was happened same with me I started $150 and I earned up to $345 with in 9 days and then I traded with big lots to get much profit. I was thinking this is my confidence but I was wrong this is not my confidence this was my greed who gave me all my money loss. Greed is bad in Forex or any business.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), furi (2020-09-05), kashtumajao (2017-10-08)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i am newbie and started forex before two months...while tradin with the big lot i lost all my capital..because i want to earn more with overnight..so i also realized the how many dangerous thing greed are ??
    every trader face losses, since its a part of this business, the important thing here is to bear in mind the situations that leads to the loss and try to develop a plan to deal when those situations comes again.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), cut boy (2017-12-01), furi (2020-09-05), kashtumajao (2017-10-08)

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes..
    indeed true forex is a business that has a great opportunity keuntunga, my traders have only a small capital, and not to be greedy, my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex, and getting profit from the transaction that I do, I believe it can not be instant, and requires a process

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trijay For This Useful Post:

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie and started forex before two months...while tradin with the big lot i lost all my capital..because i want to earn more with overnight..so i also realized the how many dangerous thing greed are ??
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), furi (2020-09-05)

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a curse in every field. So keep your emotions of greed within limit and do not let them to get out of limit. Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your precious money but it is good that your have realized your mistake and will not do that mistake again.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nuh514 For This Useful Post:

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for the forex aspirants, it brings him/her back to reality from his/her dreams. forex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously, its no child's game. one cant get what he/she wants (profit) all the time, so one should be well prepared to get some losses and try to limit it, if he has to make profits
    right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 317 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)