+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 317 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member yamibux is an unknown quantity at this point yamibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Priority of access to the Forex market is the lack of greed, we all know that greed is at least the collection
    The jungle of the most important point that should be on the beginner that you make before entering into the market is not greed and preserve the gains near
    I follow that argument (loss or gain near-term)
    As well as (a bird in hand is worth two in the bush)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    The best way to control your greed is to sit aside and think upon your efficiency till date. Just calculate the amount you have lost due to this bad habit "Greed". Now after you analyze then think upon a new concept. Try to earn just $5 per day, after a week you will have $35 and after a month you will have $140.
    Now imagine what is the difference between $140 per month and Margin Call.
    Good thinking, I think this is what we should do. we must be patient and refrain to avoid the greedy nature.
    I think it would be better if we make a daily or weekly target profit and if the target touched on that day, then we could be more relaxing to not trading and continue tomorrow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    i tried many time to control these emotions but always fall in the same mistake
    i always be greedy can't stop this and i got margin call many times
    but i will never stop trying, i think the best to control your fear is using money management
    but greedy no way i didn't find out how to control it
    The best way to control your greed is to sit aside and think upon your efficiency till date. Just calculate the amount you have lost due to this bad habit "Greed". Now after you analyze then think upon a new concept. Try to earn just $5 per day, after a week you will have $35 and after a month you will have $140.
    Now imagine what is the difference between $140 per month and Margin Call.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried many time to control these emotions but always fall in the same mistake
    i always be greedy can't stop this and i got margin call many times
    but i will never stop trying, i think the best to control your fear is using money management
    but greedy no way i didn't find out how to control it

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes..

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bri it happened to me too i lost all my 100$ ...its really frustrating when you loose 100$ in hrs.... its like earning hard money for 5-6 days and blowing it in one day

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni winning trade ko kabhi bhi loose trade ya bad trade main convert naheen honay deta. Jasy hi maree trade profit main jatee hay main apan stop loss manually oopper moove karta hon aur usay loss level say ooper lga deta hoon. Mary khayal main greed hi sab say ziada nuqsaan kartee hay traders ka aur is say bachna chahiye.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed true forex is a business that has a great opportunity keuntunga, my traders have only a small capital, and not to be greedy, my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex, and getting profit from the transaction that I do, I believe it can not be instant, and requires a process

Banned rajid is an unknown quantity at this point rajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    true in trading should we get rid of greed because it can cause us loss to the MC should be trading as normal in accordance with the trading plan we have made it well.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have really realized that greed is dangerous as I was getting low profit on my own and I was just thinking what to do? but I thought I could get big profit by a pamm trader but this was just greed. because that trader was getting big profit. So I decided to get profit too by investing with him. as he was making big profit with low profit. but in the end I had to face a big lose.
    yes, greedy make me over trade, I am always not satisfied with the results I've got, I always try to get more without realizing how much risk I will face,
    i'm always wanted to get more profit and sometimes I want to be rich in one night, that's what I feel about my greedy, and it's very bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 317 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)