+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 317 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed true forex is a business that has a great opportunity keuntunga, my traders have only a small capital, and not to be greedy, my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex, and getting profit from the transaction that I do, I believe it can not be instant, and requires a process

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लालच हमें रास्ते में बहुत बुरी तरह से प्रभावित क्योंकि लालच कारक है कि हो सकता है व्यापारियों के लिए अपने पूरे पैसे losse बनाया है सकते हैं. तो हमेशा आप व्यापार में लालच से बचने

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हां इस बुनियादी गलती है कि कई व्यापारियों को शुरू करने में किया था और पीड़ित महान loss.Greed बहुत हानिकारक us.jitna लाभ अता है utna lelena chaiye jyada लाभ के chakkkar मुझे हमेशा हानि होता है के लिए किया जा सकता है

Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainai demo account mai itni greed mehsus ki hai .. jub bhi mairai profit mai chalta tha trade us waqt mai .bina take profit use kiai . soch ta tha ki ai pair aur bhi uper jaiga but o trade fir sai loss mai chalajata tha .. isliya i think greed is very very bad

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    you are saying quite right my friend. I did many times like you and i analyse my self and i found that greed is the factor in my self but most it happened just because of the revenge from the market and i did not get but losing 200$ a day.
    Never ever think about taking revenge from this market as these markets are too big for us and whenever you loose just do not think of recovering your losses by taking revenge from these markets.Its better to analyze the cause of your losses and try not to repeat those mistakes.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedy effects us to hardly that when i shows greediness i face the loss, i lost my $ 130 with just only Greediness, not through any other factor so pleas avoid form this habit in forex trading
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-11-16), hamid (2012-01-03)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    well bri it happened to me too i lost all my 100$ ...its really frustrating when you loose 100$ in hrs.... its like earning hard money for 5-6 days and blowing it in one day
    you should get a valuable lesson from the incident that you experienced ...
    you definitely know what causes you suffer a loss in quick time, and you must change your trading style so it does not happen again ...

Banned arooj3737 is an unknown quantity at this point arooj3737's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes our greed is 100% effects on us in the shape of big loss when we try to earn more than our investment so if we control our greed and emotions we can do trading business in long terms with very little investment.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After trading for few months and blowing my account number of times and specially when all my lost trades were winning trades most of the times i realize that greed is the worst enemy of a trader and to control it one must always use take profits to his trades and book profits as based on your study and analysis.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, greedy make me over trade, I am always not satisfied with the results I've got, I always try to get more without realizing how much risk I will face,
    i'm always wanted to get more profit and sometimes I want to be rich in one night, that's what I feel about my greedy, and it's very bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 317 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)