+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 317 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yes this happened for me so many times and to say frankly even i made profit always i have been waiting for more profits and losing all my money by thinking that i still can acheive more profits but now i raelised and we should book our profits as soon as possible
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    Yes, that is how greed affects. It is always better to stay with a little profit at a time, unless you are a swing trader. If you are a swing trader, then you can leave your trade to run for a very long time but you will need to use a very small lot size.
    i think for swing trader, they have a better level of handling greed. the swing trader could easily past the volatile market test and not disturb by any of this. they believe their analysisi and keep it untill the position is closed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that is how greed affects. It is always better to stay with a little profit at a time, unless you are a swing trader. If you are a swing trader, then you can leave your trade to run for a very long time but you will need to use a very small lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लालच हमें रास्ते में बहुत बुरी तरह से प्रभावित क्योंकि लालच कारक है कि हो सकता है व्यापारियों के लिए अपने पूरे पैसे losse बनाया है सकते हैं. तो हमेशा आप व्यापार में लालच से बचने

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for greed is that forex is always advertised in this manner that there are no limit of profits in forex trading. Although it is true but still coming in forex market with only one cause having in mind will certainly lead to more loss.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too have experienced what you went through. but how much as we may not be a grudge because of loss that we get. but we made ​​it as a lesson that we should not repeat again in the future

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is one which influence you to loss your money but you don't understand. Confidence and right money management Can control you emotion during trading.
    If we confident with our strategy and the right money management just relax when the market go wrongly it’s will follow your plan either.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Now, I realize how greed affects us.

I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    Yes, greed is one of the most causes loss to the trader, but beside greed is also fear. too afraid to opening position or to hold a position is sometimes disturb us to get more profit. So, in order to be good trader i think we must get rid of these two psychological ailment.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should first your daily profit targets according to your capital and trading skills so when you achieve you targets then close your trading account and control you greed and emotions if you want to earn money from forex market.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While doing trading we must keep in mind that we don't have to be greedy while doing trading , if we become greedy and invest again and again then we may suffer a big loss , so its better to be happy with your profit which you have earned while doing trading . Well its okay if you suffered a loss , now you have earned a experience which would help you further while doing forex trading and i know you will not gonna repeat this again as you know now the result of greediness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 317 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)