+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 317 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that is how greed affects. It is always better to stay with a little profit at a time, unless you are a swing trader. If you are a swing trader, then you can leave your trade to run for a very long time but you will need to use a very small lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are quite right dear, there are lots of things that we do when trading forex that can qualify as greed. Example is trading for more profit after closing with some profit for the day, and also using big lot sizes to open position because we want more profit. Also opening too many position at the same time can qualify as greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to control your greed is to sit aside and think upon your efficiency till date. Just calculate the amount you have lost due to this bad habit "Greed". Now after you analyze then think upon a new concept. Try to earn just $5 per day, after a week you will have $35 and after a month you will have $140.
    Now imagine what is the difference between $140 per month and Margin Call.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am newbie and started forex before two months...while tradin with the big lot i lost all my capital..because i want to earn more with overnight..so i also realized the how many dangerous thing greed are ??

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    i am newbie and started forex before 6 month.. while trading with th big i lost all my capital.
    because i want to earn more with overnight ..so i also realized the how many dangerous thing greed are?
    Yes, I ever experienced simliar condition too but fortunately, I didn't lose all of my funds in a day. But I am agree with you
    if it's very risky to hope high proftis in a night. It could make you greedy and then you will risk high to gain high profits. In
    many conditions,

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    greed can affect us in very badly way because greed is the factor that made may traders to losse their whole money. so always avoid greed in you trading
    greed would make us not focus on making decisions, and that makes us lose a lot of money, we must be patient, do not even think of this business to get rich quick way, because we think like that, we would be greedy.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    han forex main hamari sab se barri jo dushmen ha woh greed he ha kioun k main ne khud bhi es se kai dafa loss uthaya ha or ye app ka sarey ka sara account balance he blow up karwa deti ha main khud kai dafa es stage se gura houn

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed can affect us in very badly way because greed is the factor that made may traders to losse their whole money. so always avoid greed in you trading

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed, if you indulged in, one-time profit will continue to trade up a few times, with the hope of profit will continue to grow. but, in the forex market that we can not guess. once you have the wrong steps, the losses you will surely encounter.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya this is the basic mistake that many traders had done at the starting and suffer great loss.Greed can be very harmful for us.jitna profit ata hai utna lelena chaiye jyada profit ke chakkkar me hamesha loss hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 317 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)