+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 317 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a individual trader its very difficult to overcome greed becasue its a diffcults when you are seeing market actions in front of you. So for this practice trader should start from the cent account and after hands on greed he may enter into standard real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view greed is too harmful in forex trading. but i see many time people repeat same mistake again and again.
    i also repeat but i always change my stop loss.
    when i do greed i change my stop loss as trade open price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think when we open a position we have to know the reason and when we want to quit we need reasons also.when you were making profit then you have to watch the charts very clearly.and look for the resistant or support line if you are around there.you can easily see if the market cant break them.you have to know how to read the signals.and timing is up to you not your feelings.it must be based on rules only.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main jab trade kar raha hota hon to hamesha aisa hi hota hai jab mujhay 5 $ profit mill raha hota hai to meray mind main yeh aata hai k main apni position market say nikal doun phir meray mind main yeh b aata hai k nahi jab mujhay 10$ milain gye to main tab nikaloun ga yeh greed mujhay uss waqt relaiz hoti hai k mujhay aisay nahi karna chahiye.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a curse in every field. So maintain the thoughts of greed within maximum as well as do not permit them to escape of limit. Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your priceless funds. However it is good that your particular have understood your own error and additionally will likely not do that mistake.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realize it also. Greed is the main enemy in forex for us. Every time when i see some profits in forex trading, i think that it will increase more. But unfortunately it declines and i fails to achieve good profits. If i have no greed, then i will probably earn alot of profits. So it affects alot in forex trading.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every Trader doesn't want to be bother if they are trading. Those things are my observations based on what I feel when I am trading. Not Even just you gained the best pips on that day and even though you earned good profit on the day. I don't know if I will feel the happiness. I don't feel trading is FUN. For sure you know it. "You need to be serious on trading NOT everytime but most of the time."

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are lucky that you have realized that in your forex currency trades are marred by losses through greed. We must control our greed at all times any time that we are trading the forex currency trading markets.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    after facing this kind of problem the mental pressure increase more and more ..for avoiding this u must have to look at analysis after u opened and then u have to find out the position will recover or not if u found that recovering is not possible then lock that trade instantly .don;t be upset we all faced similar situation everyday .

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Desire to have more is always addictive. This may lead to profits at first but with increased trading this may lead to losses,even if you try avoid this behaviour it may be hard and a series of losses may stream

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 317 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)