+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 317 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greedy effects us to hardly that when i shows greediness i face the loss,
    i lost my $ 150 with just only Greediness, not through any other factor so pleas avoid form this habit in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    greed will always a nightmare for every trader. we never could realize it, till it kill our accounts. actually this thing could be prevent by doing this simply acts. focus only to the target you already made, and when you acomplished it, stop the trades, period!
    greed in trading many traders will make a huge loss, and eventually they will surely regret what they are doing it. because of the greedy attitude that they do, they certainly can not do trading with good rules, particularly the use of a large margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    I will prefer doing a very good analysis and trading in one single day a week(with a high profit target) as a more profitable trading than trading every single day of the week ,with smaller target but getting exposed to risk of loosing my money every day
    if you ask me, I prefer to trade every day even with a small profit level, the critical current. than once a week with high profit targets. because of high profit targets should also invest in high-risk and very high anyway.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed will always a nightmare for every trader. we never could realize it, till it kill our accounts. actually this thing could be prevent by doing this simply acts. focus only to the target you already made, and when you acomplished it, stop the trades, period!

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well what do you inform about the newbies trading mostly like it when it gets hit traders always want to get more and it happened because it oelh loss plan in mind that it is a profit should be stopped and turned off his computer let his hands do not itch

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex View Post
    greed is the least preferred by the forex market, I am convinced and sure who is greedy, sooner or later it will experience a huge loss even to the margin call. but it is very difficult to be avoided by most traders, one way to avoid greed is using the trading plan.
    you are right, every human being is innately greedy just have a different measure, which looks greedy is actually seen as uncontrollable and eventually cause the opposite effect of purpose, a trader who wants to quickly get as many will end up losing money when he came out of a good rule because it's trading trading plan is in need to control it

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is very bad for trader if trader dont control then trader some time face lose. I also face this kind of problem when i lose my account for greed then is also realize trader should be careful. Greed can badly harm traders account.

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the least preferred by the forex market, I am convinced and sure who is greedy, sooner or later it will experience a huge loss even to the margin call. but it is very difficult to be avoided by most traders, one way to avoid greed is using the trading plan.
    life is adventure, when forex be part of life, and you make real adventure

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    absolutly true my friend. usually our loss and our bad decision due to our greed. when i feel greed i will away from my computer and try to thinkin about new plan
    indeed greed is the cause of the destruction of the majority of traders, I also feel alone if greed is the enemy for me, but I think greed is reasonable because it is human nature, and I think if we already know the techniques of good trading, we also will not be greedy .

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    absolutly true my friend. usually our loss and our bad decision due to our greed. when i feel greed i will away from my computer and try to thinkin about new plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 317 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)