+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 317 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    Consciousness is always coming up behind the day. How far we are trading with a blind passion. That we can end is a sad account. This is a lesson for us all, a good strategy is only a tool, but we must always be in a stable psychological condition, regardless of ambition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vijai21 View Post
    yes, i also lost lot of money due to my greed. next time i will invest less money and now i realize need to invest less money at starting.
    greed is the main enemy in this trade as long as you can not eliminate or control these greedy you will not benefit and will make you lose constantly, but we can control this with patience and discipline in trading ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was same like you in previous. I was too loss all of my balance on that time. After that i trying to control my greediness on trading. I think greediness controlling is important for every trader. Without controlling this nobody can't make profit from this business.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ndm View Post
    after entering in Forex and losing money because of the greed is really bad thing you must not be doing this you must be extra conscious in doing trade as it badly effect your whole life if at the early stage you lost instead of making profit then its not advice
    There are many different trading systems on the market –some of them are good, while others are not so good. The main challenge to maintaining consistency in trading in the Forex spot market is controlling ones own emotions.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    after entering in Forex and losing money because of the greed is really bad thing you must not be doing this you must be extra conscious in doing trade as it badly effect your whole life if at the early stage you lost instead of making profit then its not advice

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i also lost lot of money due to my greed. next time i will invest less money and now i realize need to invest less money at starting.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not deny that greed is a recipe found in a lot of us here, but more importantly we spare these qualities and bad feelings away from us and on the working time at work so as not to affect a negative impact on us and we lose our money on Forex

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i am newbie and started forex before two months...while tradin with the big lot i lost all my capital..because i want to earn more with overnight..so i also realized the how many dangerous thing greed are ??
    it will become an expensive lesson for you that you have bought by your loses, and you must learn it , and me too, i ever got the same problem and it happened for my first months, because i wanted to get more and more again after i could made withdraw for the first time
    do the best we can

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is definitely greedy will always try to hurt us, and I'm already aware of this trait, so now I'm trying my best not to mix the greedy handed over in my life so I could avoid the loss

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    So the first thing you should do is recognize when greed has creep into your mind. That way you can devise ways to overcome it, and won't let it interfere your trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 317 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)