+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 317 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is very bad for traders if the trader does not control the trader will sometimes lose. I also face problems like this when I lose my account due to greed so I also realize that traders must be careful. Greed can severely damage a merchant account. and The main reason for greed is that forex is always advertised this way so there is no profit limit in forex trading. Even though it is true but it still comes in the forex market with only one reason in mind which will certainly cause more losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for greed is that forex is always advertised this way so there is no profit limit in forex trading. Even though it is true but it still comes in the forex market with only one reason in mind which will certainly cause more losses. and Greed is very bad for traders if traders do not control the traders will sometimes lose. I also face problems like this when I lose my account due to greed so I also realize that traders must be careful. Greed can severely damage a merchant account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a terrible human emotion that always causes humans to want more, no matter how much you have or have made. When you are greedy, there is no good enough amount of profit, and this is very dangerous in the forex market because the market does not limit your risk, but the more you risk the greater the danger you face. and greed is dangerous for us. If you follow the right money management, you can stay in the market. But if you are greedy then you are stupid. Personally I lost many accounts due to greed. Now I realize, forex money is not easy. Get the right knowledge and become experienced can reduce your greed.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are truly dear, there are many things we do when trading forex that can qualify as greed. An example is trading to get more profit after closing with some profit for the day, and also using a large lot size to open a position because we want more profits. Also opening too many positions at the same time can qualify as greed. and Greed is very bad for traders if traders do not control the traders will sometimes lose. I also face problems like this when I lose my account due to greed so I also realize that traders must be careful. Greed can severely damage a merchant account.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So keep your emotions with greed and don't get out of bounds. How sad it is to hear that you lost your valuable money, but it's good that you are aware of your mistakes and will make those mistakes again. and Yes of course, greed affects our trade because we want to get more and sometimes we will be encouraged to open more trades elsewhere so we can make more profit. One surefire way to avoid such greed is when we set a trading plan and have a take profit target and a stop loss target.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will be an expensive lesson for you that you have bought from your losses, and you have to learn it, and me too, I have had the same problem and it happened for my first months, because I want to get
    * more and more after I can make withdrawals for the first time and greed is a common problem for most new traders and most don't realize it until it's too late and they have made a lot of losses. We must have control when trading and it helps us to be patient too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is hard and can also destroy us, this is a good thing to run makrket in a far better and precise way that we have seen proven to work for us, we must produce the right ideas that we work for us, we must know greed has cost so many people including me and it has destroyed me in many ways and Greed affects us very badly and because of the greed factor in the forex market, we lose money so that we always trade in the market without greed and with good knowledge and in a way this is us being successful in this market.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is hard and can also destroy us, this is a good thing to run makrket in a far better and precise way that we have seen proven to work for us, we must produce the right ideas that we work for us, we must know greed has cost so many people including me and it has destroyed me in many ways and Greed affects us very badly and because of the greed factor in the forex market, we lose money so that we always trade in the market without greed and with good knowledge and in a way this is us being successful in this market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with greed not only makes you ignorant, and careless when trading with large volumes of capital, but also makes you more vulnerable to losses. Greed makes you think less and think randomly without thinking, in a desperate attempt to profit and multiply your money without formulating a strategy. Getting to know yourself is the key to successful trading; there is lots and lots of money made on the market, but only if you learn to control your inner emotions. and when we trade forex we all know greed really kills your account and you should always avoid greed, greed can kill your account and you don't need to make mistakes for it, because it always tries to trade when you are clearly thinking about trends and don't fall victim to your greed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 317 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)