+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 317 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes generally my dear, I assume it is true that greed will affect us every day when we do this trade. Greed makes us more aggressive and trade with a large size. Greed is the killer of our trading account. If we can't control our greed, it will make us lose a lot every day. Greed makes us trade without any plan and makes it easier for us to stop and greed my forex business aik aisi cheez hai jo insan ko bohat karti securities effect to greed aik aisi cheez hai jis me aa to a large trading person lagata hai aur phir losses to siwa kuch bhi hath me nahi aata hai kyun to human beings hamesha hi greed me marta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed will always be a nightmare for every trader. we can never realize it, until it kills our account. in fact this can be prevented by doing this only action. focus only on the target you have made, and when you reach it, stop trading, period! and if you ask me, I prefer to trade every day even with a small profit rate, critical flow. than once a week with high profit targets. because high profit targets must also invest in high risk and very high as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, greed is a bad trait in human nature and you must know how to deal with it if you want to become a successful trader in this business, you must know that many traders suffer from this even though they fall into this error many times, you should not like them and you have to know how to control yourself and iss mein laalch kamm field because chahiye forex trading mein jo laalach kare hain field woh mein hamesha peeche reh jaate hain aur field stuffing mein unko bhuaat zyada losses as long as the opportunities rehte main gain anyway yah kahunga ki forex trading ko dhangg se because zar hota hota hai bhai waise anyway.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-11-16)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for prospective foreign exchange, it brings him back to the reality of his dream. forex is a serious business and people have to treat it seriously, it is not child's play. someone can not get what he wants (profit) at any time, so he must be prepared to get some losses and try to limit, if he has to get profits and greed as a trader ka hamesha ess my business loses him hota hai, merchants are very busy he jada my market is controlling me rehna chahiye, esme jetna trader plans to when we are karta hi uske liye utna he is my market acha rehta hai .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-11-16)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this happens to everyone but profit and loss is the problem here. sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you lose too much. instead of this if you are patient and wait for the right time to come then you will become more successful. here you must kill your greed and even then you will benefit. and A person can realize greed only if he has lost some of the profits in greed. It's better to take advantage when you realize that it's enough for a certain period of time. It is human nature that he wants to take more and more profit but experience can control greed.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we set a daily target and when it is full we must stop trading for that day and start trading again the next day. We must be patient, control our emotions and avoid our greediness. Other wise we can lose our money. and It is good to improve the daily target but if your daily target is not reached, you may not trade excessively to make it happen. There are times on the market when it's uncertain and we don't find a clear entry point so it's better to stay away.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, greed affects everyone and it is a bad habit in human nature and if you want to be a successful trader in this business, you must know how to deal with this, you must learn how to be satisfied and receive a small profit because in the end better than loss. and Greed is really dangerous and dangerous for you so you should avoid greed from your trade if you really want to have a successful and successful trade, if you trade with greed you can lose everything you have invested, trade with technical analysis and the right fundamentals.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that greed is the main reason for losses in the forex market. We know that forex trading gives us huge profits because our trading is successful and forex trading is also risky without knowledge. Greed can lose all your capital in the forex market. If a forex trader can control his greed from forex trading, then he can get a big profit from forex trading.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will always use your emotions and you cannot avoid using emotions in trading, but what traders have to do is how to control our emotions tightly so as not to do evil emotions to later find themselves in control of trade and dangerous greed and dangerous emotions that will make you lose all your capital in a short time, greed is of no use in this trade we need to avoid greed because the effect is always great, to trade and success greed must be avoided at all times.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have a little profit. But I think I will stay longer and get more profit. And it was my mistake that caused loss. I was really upset at the time, but most importantly I realized how greed affected our trade. How about you traders? Who gave me all my lost money. Greed is bad in Forex or any business and greed and impatience in trading makes you lose money in the Forex trading business. so, you will take a small fortune, so be confident and patiently trade to make good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 317 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)