+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 311 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Hybrid View

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Now, I realize how greed affects us.

I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), bigearners (2012-07-17), furi (2020-09-05), kakikaka (2013-07-27), khan Muhammad (2016-10-07), kinan (2016-09-01), Mustansir (2018-06-23), SAMIYA NOOR NOVA (2012-04-21), sweet (2013-07-27), watukothak (2013-06-27)

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sometimes this happend, but low profit is also not good because if we always take small small profit then one trade will come and that will blow our account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chirayu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), furi (2020-09-05), kashtumajao (2017-10-08)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    yes sometimes this happend, but low profit is also not good because if we always take small small profit then one trade will come and that will blow our account.
    in my opinion, get a little profit it does not matter, as long as you are consistent. because in this forex business is a major expectation of the trader is a consistent profit.
    if we've been able to profit consistently though only slightly, we only add capital if they want to get more profit.

Senior Member posycns is an unknown quantity at this point posycns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    As for the forex futures trading, it can be lucrative when being used for hedging on potential currency fluctuations.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ap ki baat sy agree krta ho kio k forex main ap ky emotions ap ko bohat harm pohanchaty hain mary sath bhi asa hi hoa tha when main ny shuro main trade ki to mujhy greed ki waja sy margen call tk ko face krna pera then mujhy realise hoa k how greed harm your trade

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahi baat hy k jab trader ko is main trade krni hoti hy then wo is main work hi nahi kerta hy or jab us ko is main loss hota hy then wp is mani work kerna shuru kerta hy or then he realize what harm is made by greed asal main forex main trader ko apny emotions ko control kerna zrori hy

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course i agree with you when the market is going according to your prediction and at that time you are watching the market trend than your profit limit increased and in the mean while market goes against your prediction than your invested capital may be washed out . That is the way your greed affected on your profit limit.

Banned rajaraja is an unknown quantity at this point rajaraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bri it happened to me too i lost all my 100$ ...its really frustrating when you loose 100$ in hrs.... its like earning hard money for 5-6 days and blowing it in one day. but low profit is also not good because if we always take small small profit then one trade will come and that will blow our account.

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good for you that you realize that Greed is the main reason for losing money in forex trading. The most important factor here in forex trading is realization of the market's movements and have to act on the market's price movement. We could not be sure that price will move in our way it can take us to reverse too. So need to do calculate according to.

Senior Member rajukarmakar is an unknown quantity at this point rajukarmakar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happened in my trading life too. I think we have to work hard to avoid the emotions basically the GREED and FEAR. We should have to use the STOP LOSS options. Sometimes our bad judgement can kill our profitable account and for that reason when we open an order we should have to calculate both profit and loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 311 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)