+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 317 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai my forex business we hone to the liye sab se pehle hamain apne andar se greed ko khatam because the face of hai kyun to greed se jab not ham nai bachen ge tab not ham foreign currency i kamyab nahi ho sakte hain so that apne greed because my face hai kyun to greed se jab not ham nai bachen ge tab not ham my foreign exchange kamyab nahi ho sakte hain so that apne greed because my face is karwa chuke loss ho to apko mashwara main deta hon to ap forex forum pakistan pe posting because of a bonus during trading because kar aur is a bar of mind set kar lein to ap of greed as we go to lena hai to ap ko loss recover because of asani hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own opinion, the longer you stay in trading, the greater the chance of losing. So, when you make a profit, big or small are satisfied. This is really a call for discipline because I think in my own view greed somehow leads you to bragging. and Greed is an improper trading tool that works with the true or false proverb that we see and for that we have to work hard and be well informed to the right market we see that we run the market with all of us trading markets on time right to get anything is when we can understand the market well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that greed is not good for trading because greed attracts traders to get big profits but in the end the trader loses profits and capital too so we must avoid greed and focus on technical analysis. and Greed will affect us in the way we trade. Most traders want to make a lot of money in a very short time. This may not happen because along the way of trading sudden market changes can occur due to loss of

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for prospective forex, it brings him back to the reality of his dream. forex is a serious business and people have to treat it seriously, it is not child's play. a person cannot get what he wants (profit) all the time, so he must be prepared to get some loss and try to limit it, if he has to get profit.
    This happened to me, I started $ 150 and I got up to $ 345 in 9 days and then I traded in big lots to get lots of profit. I think this is my belief but I'm wrong this is not my belief this is my greed that gives me all my lost money. Greed is bad in Forex or any business.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I joined this Forex market, I had no knowledge but because of luck (I just made a position blindly and made about 20% profit in a single trade) because I had taken many things using higher leverage, I though the following day I can also do the same thing and the same amount of profit, but the next day I got more than that, and the third day I tried the same and lost all the money, because I tried to make my money double only 3 days I lost the entire investment amount me.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one way to overcome greed is discipline. You can try trading only once a day. whether it's profit or loss, don't add new positions again. the most important thing in a month, the ratio is still bigger profit and I think a little greed is needed in forex trading as long as we can maintain our money properly and the most important thing is to follow the rules and the first plan in our trading system. But, a little greed like that is beneficial when you are still driving the trend. It's okay to keep open positions to get more pips if our trend hasn't reversed.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a very big problem for novice traders. Most beginners don't realize the risk of greed, they just try to get big and they work at high risk without stop loss. In carrying out such trades, they can make big in some of their trades but eventually they have to lose because forex trading is risky and the right planning is needed to maintain the profits obtained

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai jo greedy log hote hi wo es us mai loss karte hi ice kam mai trend hee app ka frend hota hai fer app es kam mai so that the trend to sath trde nai karte hai fer app es kam much kuch v hasal nai kar Saktai hi bai saab ji forex oak lifetime no chalne wala bussiness hi hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai fer hum ice kam mai apne sabi dreams co compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We always feel sorry every time we lose our position or trading account because of greed. But we also rejoice if we benefit more from greed. Greed can be done in a safe way. Make sure you are responsible for any results that may occur on your account. And our activities in the forex world are not based on the capital we have, but rather on the implementation of the theory that we have either manually or automatically with a robot expert advisor, honest of course I prefer to learn with automatic trading to avoid the greed of manual trading

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest amount I lost in forex in one day was $ 75 ... on that day I lost total due to greed ... I overtrade even after knowing that the trend will fight me .. I was greedy and stupid that day. ... but this taught me something and it helped me in my trading ... now I trade with full money management so that I don't have to face such destruction again on my account. and emotion or greed will go blind and can't think properly and obviously, traders will disregard some rules because they want to get money quickly or they just make and get revenge, want to get back money for their losses, and for this condition, they will and always make things carelessly..this is not good for their trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 317 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)