+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 622 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggression is very essentila in trading but the same time over aggression is very harmful in trading because it will lead you tto suffer loss in your trading. so be aggressive but not over aggressive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beging agreessive some time give big results, but it is harmful to our capital and i got this lesson several times during my trading experience, whenever i opened excessive trades my trades went down towards margin call, and so i try to keep patience and do not open excessive trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    yes money management ek ahem role play kerti hey. yeh wohi trader ker sekta hey jo cool and easy ho ker trade keray,proper stop loss and take profit sey kaam keray, market hi her move per nezar rekhay k ab market ka agla kedam kya ho ga
    if we use it wisely and mampuh margins hold our emotions so we do not fall for open positions in a large number of lots that we can get a good psychology if our psychology maybe we can get a nice big profit

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an aggressive person loose in life and also in forex trading.l think in forex you have to be more mechanical only rules must count no emotions etc.when a person get aggressive then the mind is loosing the control.when u loose control then it is loose for a trader.

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not have to trade on emotions when we are trading forex however our feeling is bad or good ,after your trades you can take relax and and take some feeling o, your emotion but never trade on emotions.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times I feel agressive jab ma yeh soch rahi hoti hon k main nay sahi say strategy ko follow kiya hai. and sahi say graph intreprete kiya hai as I become overconfident and when I face lose I became very aggresive. but jab main trade normal la ker kr rahi hoti hon optimistic nhi hoti and then when I face loss I feel regret. so its depend on mood that vary person to person.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Emotions ko apnay trading platform say door he rakhna chaheay agar kamiyab hona hai to. revenge or greed both destroy accounts so better avoid both of them.
    forex me agression dikhane ka matlab hai ki apka apke emotions pe control nahi hai..aur ye forex me loss ka sabse bada reason ahi ki tarder apne emotions pe contorl kiye bina tarding karta hai ...forex me agression dikhaen ka matlab hai apne account me loss karwana...isliye forex kabhi bhi agression me nahi akrna chahiye

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Emotions ko apnay trading platform say door he rakhna chaheay agar kamiyab hona hai to. revenge or greed both destroy accounts so better avoid both of them.
    To avoid the emotion most important point is the "patient" was indeed one of the foundation in this business, said the foundation because it is the basis for strengthening the stage and to the next level! And if the difficulty for patient usually brings emotional impact such as are too aggressive which can damage or difficult to continue to the next level.

If the foundation is not solid then the next level easily swayed or even totally collapsed. Think wise before making the transaction so you will not be too aggressive

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, after every trade i feel angry when i lose and i tell myself stop trading , but when i make profits i feel so happy not for the money but the winning make me happy. after all i stell learn the forex it doesn't matter if i lose or i make profit

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 622 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)