+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 622 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to know that after you trade on the Forex market, you should close trades when you feel aggressive or angry when you think negatively. You will always be in a negative position, you will begin to fall, the pressure is dangerous for you. trade and do well in Forex trading, today sharing losses and aggressive average losses does not always occur because of more than trust or greed an uncertain market time after that yes when you are too aggressive means you are too bad a confidence for traders how every thing you regret.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, I have suffered many regrets because of my aggression. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive about trade because it makes trade more alive. But I was carried away. I made many mistakes in my aggression. I made a lot of bad trade and I had to suffer from it. My only regret is that I was carried away easily because of my aggression over my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never regret for every transaction I make. because I already knew what worse would happen if I opened that position. regret is just another burden on the mind of the hour, and that can hinder our ability to analyze the market. and I have seen a member in the contest also that he trades aggressively and finally at the end of the contest so I think things like that should be avoided in our trade otherwise we have to face losses, so try to avoid aggressiveness

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gagap View Post
    You feel trapped in the wrong body, as much as you need is a sex modification operation and ... the aggressive birmingham research intelligence facility doesn't find a strong one ... but, after we went to the party, most people found it easier to meet someone if we ... if you don't do as the answer, leave, instead of being aggressive to get ... aggressive, rude or angry verbal outbursts where you ... intermittent explosive sufferers can feel remorse
    मैं व्यापार में कभी भी आक्रामक नहीं रहा, धीमी और स्थिर दौड़ जीतता है और यह हर जगह लागू होता है, केवल धीरे-धीरे चलता है और मुनाफा एकत्र करना जारी रखता है क्योंकि मुनाफे में वृद्धि जारी है वे स्वचालित रूप से लंबे समय में लाभ में वृद्धि करते हैं और यह स्थिति मेरे लिए अतीत से है जब मैंने अपना पैसा खो दिया, मैंने आक्रामक महसूस किया और मुझे लगा कि पूरी दुनिया मेरे खिलाफ है, और जब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में जीता और बड़ी राशि जीती तो मुझे लगा कि मैं इसे फिर से बना सकता हूं और इसके बजाय बड़े आकार का उपयोग करने के बजाय काम कर रहा था corse मुझे इस तरह खेद हुआ

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You feel trapped in the wrong body, as much as you need is a sex modification operation and ... the aggressive birmingham research intelligence facility doesn't find a strong one ... but, after we went to the party, most people found it easier to meet someone if we ... if you don't do as the answer, leave, instead of being aggressive to get ... aggressive, rude or angry verbal outbursts where you ... intermittent explosive sufferers can feel remorse

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me and when I started on Forex I felt aggressive because I got the same profit as my salary as a permanent employee in foreign exchange part-time in my first month. While I am very optimistic about my success in the future because with Forex trading everything is good. and I don't have both, when I lose, I will be more careful when I decide to open a position. being aggressive will only make me lose more. calm down and see our mistakes and think of new strategies

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remembered to get a bonus at the MV should collect as much as id. how can we develop a capital of $ 5? for me, the best bonus from this forum only. you can earn hundreds of dollars of capital. course through the best broker,/./

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am against being too aggressive even though I made mistakes and several times I trade aggressively but the lesson I learned was having patience is the key to success. and I feel very bad when I lose a lot. But when I lose a little I don't feel too bad. and I think we should learn from our mistakes rather than go crazy. Happy trading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-16)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never been aggressive in trading, slow and steady wins the race and this applies everywhere, only goes slowly and continues to collect profits because profits continue to increase they automatically increase profits in the long run and this situation is from the past for me when I lost my money I felt aggressive and I thought that the whole world was against me, and when I won in forex and won a large amount I felt that I could make it again and that was working instead of using a large lot size rather than corse I felt sorry this way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-16)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tajerba aik aisa cheez h jo hamain her mor per kaam ata h aur as ki madad sy ham apne lyee aik acha mustaqbil hasil ker lete hien agar ham as mien acha mustaqbil hasil karna chhate hien tu hamain as mien kaam karna hota h
    aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee behter sy behtreen kaam karna ho ga aur as mien kamaee karna ho ga agar ham as mien kamyab ho jate hien tu ham kamaee per kamaee ker sakte hien.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 622 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)