+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    You said risky... I am really confused... why you say that? If its profitable then please share some of your result with this EA... It will really help us first timers... and thanks for your effort..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Bahuan 101 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahuan 101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much. My respect. Did You have visited Fexea?
    There are many interesting systems.
    Last edited by Bahuan 101; 2011-09-30 at 04:04 PM.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

I don't understand it all, but I will explain what I understand.
    the killzone is the hedge gap,
    example:
    if you put 10 in kill zone
    if you buy at 1.1110
    it will put a pending sell order at 1.1100
    but I think you must put a takeprofit at least double the kill zone or bigger, so we must put 20 or more. and then the other inputs I don't understand.
    if someone uses this please tell me the best kill zone and take profit.
    but I got mc in some of my demo accounts using this with $10 capital and using .01 lot. Now I use $20.
    I think it is good to use in a trending market, because you can find the trend even if you buy or sell.
    but if you are right in your first prediction then you don't need to hedge, and just take the profit.
    it doesn't really use martingale, because it doesn't double the lot,it uses the fibonacci starting with the second 1
    here's my demo account

I use 8 killzone and 20 take profit
    Login : 1445870
    Investor : 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 killzone and 28 take profit
    Login : 1446053
    Investor : gg5jfhq (read only password)
    i have downloaded that attached file .seriously this is first time i am hearing about that kill zone and about that you explained well i will try that EA in demo first and then if i am satisfied with that results then i will sure share those statements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sejun is an unknown quantity at this point sejun's Avatar
    Thanks
    if your account is big then you take help for the system. but in small account you never use the system.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    friend every EA safe if you are going to apply it with high capital but anyone here who use this EA.
    please post their result.
    Last edited by s19; 2011-09-16 at 06:13 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

tanvir1979 (2012-06-16)

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, it is a demo server mate. just choose instaforex-demo.com server. but I stop testing it, but you can try it too using demo and please post your results here if you think it's good.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi. i like to see your history of trades. Unfortunately, i dont know the server of the above logins. I tried it. It shows invalid account. Please upload statement or mention server.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

I don't understand it all, but I will explain what I understand.
    the killzone is the hedge gap,
    example:
    if you put 10 in kill zone
    if you buy at 1.1110
    it will put a pending sell order at 1.1100
    but I think you must put a takeprofit at least double the kill zone or bigger, so we must put 20 or more. and then the other inputs I don't understand.
    if someone uses this please tell me the best kill zone and take profit.
    but I got mc in some of my demo accounts using this with $10 capital and using .01 lot. Now I use $20.
    I think it is good to use in a trending market, because you can find the trend even if you buy or sell.
    but if you are right in your first prediction then you don't need to hedge, and just take the profit.
    it doesn't really use martingale, because it doesn't double the lot,it uses the fibonacci starting with the second 1
    here's my demo account

I use 8 killzone and 20 take profit
    Login : 1445870
    Investor : 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 killzone and 28 take profit
    Login : 1446053
    Investor : gg5jfhq (read only password)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by unknownxxx; 2011-09-08 at 04:50 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unknownxxx For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-22), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45