+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should cherish and protect our accounts as well as possible, therefore we must make management arrangements that can minimize the risk of loss, my advice is do not take the risk of loss is too large, it can cause us to lose the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    i jst risk about 5% capital per trade no more. I can't afford to lose more because that way I protect myself from losing more money if some bad losing streak comes because of some poor analysis maybe. That way I feel safe and protected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe in trade i have learnt a lesson already.better to stake only about 10% of your capital.but that assumes that the trader will have a huge balance !!!

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you gave quite good EA although i do not use EA but i must try it in my account and i think can give me good profit, i think every trader should trade manually because if trader do trade with robot then they do not learn about this market.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was able to use up to 20% of my funds. I am not too confident with my ability to analyze, but my point is tiny targets for each trade. And to achieve these targets by london breakout system is very convenient and very high accuracy, so I dare to use up to 20% of my capital.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    will not work on small accounts and nobody will use on large accounts, as no one want to risk more, if you have a lac dollar in your account would you risk it to some ea, which you already know is risky and can blow the account
    i dont agree with you , if you have 1m in your acc i dont think it will blown your acc if you set the lower risk such as 10 cents lots size , the only problem i just discover most of ea user want to make a huge profits starting with small amout hmmmm this cant be done .... even if we trade by manual we still need to have a huge amout of capital if we want to make a hensem return

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will not work on small accounts and nobody will use on large accounts, as no one want to risk more, if you have a lac dollar in your account would you risk it to some ea, which you already know is risky and can blow the account

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please post some EA results here. AT the title you have used the word risky so you had to be careful for posting. ANd you did not give any result here how we can believe that this is really a good system??

Junior Member elokpulsa is an unknown quantity at this point elokpulsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romon View Post
    Forex is too much risky. Would you tell me is there any business in the world without risk so there is potential risk in the forex market. But overcome this risk you have to proper study about . Ever only with the forex you can double your capital in a short time. You just follow some rules during trading. try your best.
    It is true that forex is a short cut to success but we also need to know the risk is not as rich and sabanyak business is just the way consumers look at, understand, analyze and decide to make changes in our lives even if just for an extra income or primary income for many people successful and many people fail in forex

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is too much risky. Would you tell me is there any business in the world without risk so there is potential risk in the forex market. But overcome this risk you have to proper study about . Ever only with the forex you can double your capital in a short time. You just follow some rules during trading. try your best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast