+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much your capital better to always protect our accounts as well as possible, therefore we must make management arrangements that can minimize the risk of loss, my advice is do not take the risk of loss is too large.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know you can get it back in due time. It's just a matter of good strategies and decisions and you'll be successful in the near future. I hope we can all be successful in this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i am not success trader because up until now i cannot make consistent profit,just got random result..today profit and tomorrow will loss...but i will never give up because i believe that some times my way will come for being success

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know forex is a risky place.so i don't want to invest all of my capital in forex at a time.at first i trade for mypractise.i want to learn first.when i think i know well about this business,then i can invest all of my capital.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not at all cause i don't take full of risk in forex when i investment in forex the rule of rorex if i lose my money all of my capital money can lose any normal man will can't take this risk

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that ea system bis very risk system you flow the system the system if you have big amount there you tention free trade but you should at first practice in th e bemo account,,,,,,,,,,

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    By investing all my capital, I suppose they mean the portion of money I already set aside for investment and not my entire money. In that case, I can gladly invest all in forex.. Losses no doubt are inevitable with forex trade, but getting to lose an entire trading account is a trader's fault because there are tools to prevent such

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we can test it on demo account and we can see it by ourself.but l couldnt understand why it says 4digitECN.as l know all the ECN brokers are offering 5 digits.the main reason is you can gain even from a small move less then a pip.so can we change the setting to trade with 5 digits or it cant be changed.?

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks fikram your advise your comments in this regards highly appreciated. Is it essential to control emotions? kindly advise the advantages & disadvantages of over trade as a new comer I should knowledgeable about these.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definitely agree that we should be patient until we can earn consistent profit as an increase in capital doesn't mean that in the end our accounts can be saved from ruination ...It's all about the skills but the thing is many traders don't want to wait and in turn end up losing because of their impatience..The day we collectively learn patience forex would be easier on us..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast