+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    The profit is very dangerous, I believe, at Forex and each individual must choose processes that realized by the higher profits and lower interest and should not risk a large part of the balance of the merchant must have 10 percent of the score so as not to lose the coveted merchant and everything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think this ea would remain profitable in long run as all martingle or heavy grid based EAs fail at one time, and than they eat up all the profit and equity they made earlier, i remember when i first used a grid ea, it tripled my account in a month, but later on it ate up 80% of the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratul is an unknown quantity at this point ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, buddy i will agree with your this topic.I hope it is profitable idea because if you take a lot and you fall in a big loss you have a back up and so much sure.or if you have a capital account you can take a lot so much big and you can take profit in some pips and it is risk free.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly i will invest my capital to this site. I get so much profit from this site and i want to make profit more and more as it is really a profitable sector. I know there remain risk but i also know to attain profit i must meet some risky way. But i never feared in that situation.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think no one will invest whole capital.it makes his/her foolish decision ever.because no one can assure profit 100%.its better to invest here 30%-40% here if he or she is good trader

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly i will invest my capital to this site. I get so much profit from this site and i want to make profit more and more as it is really a profitable sector. I know there remain risk but i also know to attain profit i must meet some risky way. But i never feared in that situation.

Thanks
    of course i will invest all of my capital in forex trading market,if there has any chance to earn a lot of profit in Forex trading market,although forex is a reliable market to invest money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shamtek For This Useful Post:

anjani (2012-06-19)

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have take decision that i have invest my all capital for the trading in forex market. I presume that invest all capital will help me to earn big profit by the trading in forex market. Is invest all capital effective for me?

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This time i will use my instaforex bonus and i'll try to grow my account from it.I have invested $50 in Forex and i have lost it in few days,I have not lost all of my capital yet since I have been transferring the amounts among my several accounts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shalman For This Useful Post:

anjani (2012-06-19)

Thanks
    well i thought i will invest half of the money cause some will be for my backup and to get some useful profit that will be own extra honey in forex trading. so i agree with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast