+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have the lowest amount of capital, don't take risks. I suggest the main unprocessed law is 50:50. But we as traders should try to become writers rather than trying to profit 50% and I will not invest all my capital in forex. I will invest a certain amount of money in forex. another part of the money will be saved for emergencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I use 2% of the capital has never been more dependent on the situation, so if I feel very confident I use 10% and if I'm not sure I use 2% of my capital. and for the first time I invested all my capital in forex but have gained a lot from it then in withdrawing some of them and then losing everything but now I am here posting and I think I will not deposit my capital again but will get a lot of money through my bonus from here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Foreign Exchange Market is the largest financial market in the world so you can make profits investing in the Forex market but you must know yourself and build your own strategy. Best Forex Trading Strategies. If there is only one perfect strategy that everyone will use and everyone will benefit but, as we know, only 10% of all forex traders make a profit from foreign exchange trading and this is why every trader must build his own strategy.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I will invest my capital in this site. I get a lot of profit from this site and I want to produce more and more because this is really a profitable sector. I know there are still risks, but I also know that in order to profit, I have to fulfill several risky ways. But I have never been afraid in that situation. and I don't think anyone will invest the entire capital. it made the stupidest decision ever. because no one can guarantee 100% profit. it's better to invest here 30% -40% here if he is a good trader

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the ea bus system is a very risky system, you flow the system, if you have a large amount there, you are free trade tention, but you have to practice first in a bemo account and absolutely not cause me not to take full risk in forex when I invest in forex rules rorex if I lose my money all capital money I can lose normal people will not be able to take this risk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

badrita (2019-09-08)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I deposit the amount that I am prepared to lose in forex trading, risky forex but we always learn not to think so, I have invested $ 50 in Forex and I lost it in a few days, I now trade using free bonuses and forums provide bonuses on posts. and I don't invest all my capital in the Forex market because Forex is very risky, everything happens in the Forex market. When you will be a millionaire, you are not and when you will lose your money, you cannot say that, so I do not agree to invest all of my money. capital in Forex trading.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After some losses you have to find that trust again, because we cannot give up in spite of our mistakes and losses. Of course it's disappointing to lose and then it's hard to find the right path to success, but our main goal is to never give up, success will come. and After some loss you must find that trust again, because we cannot give up in spite of our mistakes and losses. Of course it's disappointing to lose and then it's hard to find the right path to success, but our main goal is to never give up, success will come. Everyone comes to this forex to get money but when I lose money I feel very disappointed when I lose a large amount ... but I deal with it so quickly and whenever I get lucky I forget about it.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your system is shown to be very good, you can use it to take advantage of forex if it knows trading well. I don't know why people want to invest with big capital when they don't have enough experience. More skilled at investing in large capital because there are 50-50 trading opportunities and if there is a loss it is unbearable and will affect your investment plan. and I will invest 50% of my total investment budget here because there is no opportunity for security here. So, I have to go back here. In addition, I must decide on market indicators and analyze financial markets. So, in my opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-28)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't agree with you, if you have 1m in your acc, i don't think it will explode your acc if you set a lower risk like 10 cents lot size, the only problem i just found most ea users want to make big profits starting with a small amout hmmmm this can't be done ... even if we trade manually we still need to have big capital if we want to make a return of the hensem and I can use up to 20% of my funds. I am not very confident in my ability to analyze, but my point is a small target for every trade. And to achieve this target with the London breakout system is very easy and the accuracy is very high, so I dare to use up to 20% of my capital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to trade alone. Robot is not functioning properly. In this way you face many risks. Study and learn and you can get a lot, So you trade yourself ... and I have never traded using robots .... but I think that will prevent us from learning and understanding what forex is ... and we will depend on our robot. ... believe that we can do it ourselves ... even better than robots ....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast