+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mere khyal sy forex aik bohut he acha business hai es duniya ka par jis ko achy sy ata hai os k liye profitable hai or jis ko nahi os ko pehly es ki skills waghera seekhni chahye forex aik bari market hai es sy hum apni life style bohut achi bana skty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ea great if you have a very large amount of cash as your investment. but i don't need it. Generally beginners like me who don't need a lot of cash to make an investment can't do this. and it will be dough for me and I think it will be dough for all traders and it will be profitable for all traders. i didn't use streagy before your streagy. I will use it and I think I will get many benefits.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, but some ea are profitable for forex trading. The MACD Bilt-in sample is not too bad for 1H chert in eur / usd. If you want to use ea, I would like to try it on a demo account for more than 15 days. and of course I've tried it. It is beneficial if you have large assets with this ea. and that is dangerous because if there isn't in a market that is trending, you strengthen your explanation. Healthy, if it's a container, buddy, we fix it, don't use it because we don't have big assets, right? I want an EA that might stay alive like a market. maybe I just have the illusion that EA can be perfect. Be healthy let me know if you can find it

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fore x is a very risky business so I have never invested all of my capital in Fore x trading. But I want to invest a portion of my capital. I hope I get a good profit from Fore x trading. and I have used all my capital in one trade. That's because I only have a little money left in my account. But the sad thing is that I lost everything in that trade :-)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also think and agree with you. This foreign exchange is a risky business and also a profitable business. If a trader knows the rules and has a good strategy and invests a large amount of money then he is dutifully making large amounts of money. Large investments are the key to success. So every expert trader wants to invest here a large amount of money. Large investors can trade all types. I like to trade with large investments.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend for this important post. I believe that if we invest more and receive low volume orders, there are no losses. I see that the market is up but down. if we have the amount of risk coverage, we have no loss. I believe it. and I disagree with you in my opinion, it is possible if I got a training course from one brokerage company and started in the application at the expense of trials and got good books like the Book of John Murphy in trade, you could in years and only one good profit from forex

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i have big money i don't like to take risks because even though without risk i get big profits but we need to take risks if our capital is short now i have $ 60 in my capital and i trade with lot size 0.10 it's a little bit risky but i think it's good for an amount like this and For each open position on my use of the 10% risk of capital loss, which I have, so if I have an open position in an open position, the risk is, I have responsibility for 40% of the capital owned, regardless of that fact, if the loss-pip is 100.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "I always use all my equity in trading. But, I have to try to find a good position in all pairs. Most in the situation of morning trading volatility with one-way trends. This is a great way to get 100% profit on every trade, just try to maintain good fundamental and technical analysis "and Managing risk taking is a major factor in forex trading. In a single trade everyone takes a small risk. Someone can take 1 %, 2% risk on capital, no more than 4%, if he takes a high risk on a single trading capital, he may lose his capital.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the topic of risk management is one of the most difficult skills to learn y know .. there are so many traders saying 10% is good but pro traders say 5% is very good but for me, it's still not very consistent. maybe 5-20% "and I know traders can make money from the forex market with their exo0eruebce and knowledge. Many traders make money from the forex market with their experience and knowledge. now the forex business is all the best business in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast