+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, I have invested $ 50 in Forex and I have lost it in a few days, I now trade using free bonuses and the forum gives bonuses to posts. and I think you are giving a pretty good EA even though I don't use EA but I have to try it on my account and I think it can give me a good profit, I think every trader must trade manually because if traders trade with robots they don't learn about this. market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-06-24)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the traders and the market at that time but for good traders it's a good question I try to minimize my risk and I minimize it to 5% because in some cases we have to take risks. and you baat mermazmai hai hi to the bary capital app to sath jo chahy EA use another kar app ko fortune jay it doesn't work ager the app ka pass the capital he hia go to the app kabhi be EA all the time haha ho saktian only EA to the capital chahye liy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I am not the best use of eXbert or circulation to ... As I said you are risky and need very large capital and this is not available with only a few traders ...
    and also a good profit Ahakqq but soon it is fortunately lost in one transactions because most automatic trading does not depend on stop-loss ..

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already you are a lot curious about thinking of taking a high lot so we should therefore know that we have to take a high lot size during trading, because high lot sizes can lead us to margin calls. Always take the lot size to trade, instructed by our money management and EA basically looks to rely on capital management rather than having some good techniques to make better and win trades. As the thread creator said, if we trade a trendy market we don't need to hedge, and only take advantage, I don't agree we never know what might happen in this market anytime and especially when we have left it at EA and if the market otherwise we might lose our capital.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also like you. From my childhood, I didn't dare. I am at most 6% risk. I think if someone who has a good command in forex can take 10% to 15% at the most. I will increase my level of risk day after day. and for security reasons I use only 5% to 10% of my account with the risk of only 1% to 2% in every trade .. I know that my percentage is high ... and especially because of low capital ... With this I can at least survive even after receiving some periodic losses.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    dehin baat to yeh hoti hein h hum agar zayda eran krna chahte hein to humen thora risk be lyne hoga ur hum agr risk lein gaye to humen zayda profite ho sdakta hein is liye dar ko apany mind sy bilkuiul khaym kr dyne cahhye hein

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to see your history of trades. Unfortunately, i don't know the server of the above logins. I tried it. It shows invalid account. Please upload statement or mention server

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me now it's just a hobby, because I went to university and it would be good for me to finish my education first. I plan after this to make my full-time forex trading work and spend hours a day. Because now I just want to learn and practice, and after this have a good start and to get good profits and Forex is the best risk trading in the world and if we want to trade on Forex we need to take risks to make money. but for us we need to invest money in trading so I think all my money is at risk but maybe 20% risk on my investment money.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekho bhai baray capital to saaath to koi EA use kerne ki zaroorat hai nahien hai aur mein waise bai EAs use kerne to khilaf hoon kyunke jab aap apnay bro, the traders and jhte hein to aap ko khud trade aani chahiye naa to EAs karien. How can the EA koi share hi to the future to share karo to small capital per year when they are willing to bring kyun to the big capital as far as the koi mas hi hi nahien hai. and, with large capital will also get big benefits but the greater the risk for you.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan main is baat sty agee krti hun keyu k jbahum conmple jante hein forex k bary main to hum bohat zayda eran kar saktwe hein ur yeh humari life ki bohat sy tensuions ko khatm kar sakte hein

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast