+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 771 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    what account do you use right now?, i recommend you to use demo account, it is good for make practice and develop our skill in it, and also we can learn our style in trading and make analysis, and use just 2 or 3 indicators at you mt4, do not use too many indicators, because it is not effective

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    You should start trading in demo account for at least 3-6 months plus try to learn from different websites e.g. ********. Join different forex forums and try to fully participate at these forums so that you can get familiar with the experiences of other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), chapa1 (2013-08-15), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Salman khan (2016-07-20), shafaat-kazmi (2017-03-12)

Banned sejun is an unknown quantity at this point sejun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I usually using TP only 10 pips. When I tried TP around 30 pips, I waited until hit, but only 28 pips I didnot execution to take profit , condition became versa position, and become loss. I think 10 pips enough to collect money from forex.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sejun For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to learn forex in this forum, I am reading a lot of threads here and I am learning good things about forex. I'm happy that someone invited me to join here.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojacko For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sajal (2012-10-01)

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first of all you need to learn that what is forex market and how it runs and then you can get some basic knowledge from different site after that you need to open a demo account and do practice on it and take part in discussion.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gosians For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    well you are present a very good indian forum you always got help whenever you need.

first you go on www.********.com for learning & understanding the basic concepts of forex after that you open a demo account and trade there..
    when you make profit and feel that you are ready for real account then onep real account.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner has to open new demo account and trade on it....and should get experience of real market trading..and besides get a knowledge of all thing that related to the forex...from forum like ********......trade on demo untill u realised the time when u ready to jump into real market with real account
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing to do just open a demo account and start trading with patience. Also remain active in this forum and read daily all posts, these post help you time to time during your trading. Take experience from this forum all members help each other in this forum.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), jokotole09 (2012-06-13), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Saimun Ahamed (2013-01-31), sajal (2012-10-01)

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    besides this you can learn at ********.com also though its lot of study to do you can eventually start over there once you get the idea of trading you can ask help form the forum members to help you..even though its a long wa at ******** there i humor in it so you wont get bored reading it
    I am using a lot of resources that are freely available from the Forex Pros as this gives the users the ability to get an insights into the markets and thus know for sure when it would be betetr to make the trades and when its okay to stay away from the markets.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), jokotole09 (2012-06-13), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I will suggest you point by point as follow.

1- Open a demo account and learn trading from this account at least for three months.

2- Learn the important signals like , Stochastic, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band and Moving averages.

3- Learn the basic trading techniques like Support and resistance levels, Trend Lines and candle stick etc.

4- Learn the technical analysis as much you can and your next step should be fundamental analysis learning that you will be able to understand on later

5- Learn money management and risk management( keep in mind you should never risk more than 2.5% of your capital.)

6- Always use stop loss and TP in your trades.
    besides this you can learn at ********.com also though its lot of study to do you can eventually start over there once you get the idea of trading you can ask help form the forum members to help you..even though its a long wa at ******** there i humor in it so you wont get bored reading it

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), chapa1 (2013-08-15), erna27 (2012-01-18), mrtuhin.0487 (2013-01-20), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sajal (2012-10-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 771 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)