+ Reply to Thread
Page 761 of 771 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 759 760 761 762 763 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    as a beginner, then we must continue to increase knowledge about forex trading ..
    many ways that we can do to increase knowledge in forex, and everything is easy ..
    we can visit the website or join the forum forex forex to add information about forex trading ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As new trader, you get demo trading account for practice on different currency pairs and gold and build your trading skills. When you got confidence in trading ,understand trading techniques and proficient in use of trading platform then you open real trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    as a beginner, i will just tell you that what i did..so hope that it also helps you...
    1...i started to learn forex trading and learn every rules and basic of forex....
    2...then after learn forex trading, you need to open a demo account and trade on it...but always consider it as it you are trading on real account...
    3...then after two months or so, you should deposit money in live account, and try to trade on it....and make a good strategy and always follow market news....
    4...if you got margin call and loose money...then first try to sort out of your mistakes and try to remove those mistakes and then try to deposit more....
    ...basic things is that you always follow basics and rules forex trading....
    ye kafi achi tips hai naye tradres ke liye aur inko follow karke trading karna kafi faydemand rahega
    naye traders sabse zada nuksan karte hai forex me kyunki unhe market ki ache se samjh nahi hoti..isliye unhe bahut hi sambhal ke trading karni chahaiy.aise traders ko bahut kuch seekhna chahiye market se

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    her newbie trader apni strategy nae bana sakta. aik achi or profitable strategy banana her kisi ka kaam nae. ye bohot mushkil kaam hay. ager app internet per search karain to aap ko bohot si strategies mil jaeygi. bas on may say kisi aik ko test karain or bhi live trading karain.
    There are several steps that I think can help beginners,. that include:

- Understand how this business works, and the characteristics of this business

- Manage your finances from a minimum investment to grow much larger with the management of money as highly profitable

- Setting up a trading system that is not too complicated, but effective and profitable.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Foe every beginner if you started forex trading then you should know better knowledge about forex trading then make your own strategy and test on your demo account then real account.
    i agree with you its the first step for beginner. first try to do get theory of forex like how work and its factor.
    then use demo account for getting real market then try to made a strategy which base you are going to trade.
    test in demo account for at least one -two months then go to select a good broker then trade in real account.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , I agree with you , if you don't know about the how knows of trading then you will be in the loss, first of all to get experience by using the demo account and learn about trading terms, indicators ,signals and trends of market. when you think that experience is sufficient then you are able to play with your real account.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner, i will just tell you that what i did..so hope that it also helps you...
    1...i started to learn forex trading and learn every rules and basic of forex....
    2...then after learn forex trading, you need to open a demo account and trade on it...but always consider it as it you are trading on real account...
    3...then after two months or so, you should deposit money in live account, and try to trade on it....and make a good strategy and always follow market news....
    4...if you got margin call and loose money...then first try to sort out of your mistakes and try to remove those mistakes and then try to deposit more....
    ...basic things is that you always follow basics and rules forex trading....

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie first thing you have to remember and must follow that please do not open real account directly. First trade on the demo account with a small amount. Do not use large amount for demo account, you will not able to get risk management. Do not place multiple trades.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner we should spend most of our time in forex learning, we should visit different websites for free tutorials related to forex trading and also download the videos about forex trading. We should also do the practice of trading in a demo account.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing you should do is learn basics of forex .
    There are many free ebooks , tutorial available on net which will teach all you need to start.
    Then Open free demo account and try you skills there.
    Ask your doubts to the experts available on forums.
    Learn again , improve and trade.
    These only steps will help you through your forex journey.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 761 of 771 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 759 760 761 762 763 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)