+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 354 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by successfx View Post
    all traders through the learning process of analysis and study psychology. trader can use a different analysis, but the goal is the same, namely profit
    obtain profit by making mistakes do happen. it happens by accident.
    so if it happens, indeed we should close the position immediately.
    This will prevent the price turned around and could make a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by successfx View Post
    all traders through the learning process of analysis and study psychology. trader can use a different analysis, but the goal is the same, namely profit
    That's right. All traders should through the process if they want to become successful traders so it's impossible if
    there is trader who could be successful traders in a day only. So that is good to make target in forex and about profits
    when you made mistakes, it's better to be used as extra income only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    to trade with one by accident is usually the case to the trader. because when we do the trading, we sometimes lack concentration, making mistakes and do not trade as planned. but due to luck, we get a profit from such trade.
    Yes, it's not easy to gain profits from our mistakes because it will depend on condition which is helping you so it's only fortune.
    There is no one who could control it so it's not good idea to trade with depending on fortune only.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiancok View Post
    yes there when i was get the order someone ask my and i clik wrong button
    iclick blue ,i think i was get a wrong direcction but i cant belived it the statistic get the down ,deep downtren ...
    i ferry exited then before geting uptrend , iclose my order ...lol
    i got $45 ..wow ....hahahaha
    ok thank its my story what your story...
    to trade with one by accident is usually the case to the trader. because when we do the trading, we sometimes lack concentration, making mistakes and do not trade as planned. but due to luck, we get a profit from such trade.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, sometimes I make mistakes in trading, that is wrong entry or too early to open trading positions. so I had to check all the possibilities by looking at the higher timeframe, in order to estimate whether my free margin is enough to cover that possibility. TP then set close to the price of OP. That's a way to still be able to profit even by mistake Entry.

Junior Member fxmate is an unknown quantity at this point fxmate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had such curious situation where I made wrong trade from my point of view, but in the end it turned out to be profitable, because I closed it when I gained somewhere 20 pips or so. Though I had more losing trades instead of such lucky trades because of my mistake.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilanjan View Post
    Yes I have made profits by mistakes too. It was just luck because it goes on my way. If I trade other way then I could have loss. So sometimes luck happens in forex but not very often so we must not depend on luck for our profits. Sometimes but luck will happen too.
    ohh so nice, i called this is sweet profits . but i have never make any profits by doing mistakes about live forex trading and one thing is happened i have made loss for doing mistakes and its couple of time made . then my all invest are falling big losses but i have never recover it but i will recover it very soon.( inshallah)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People that are begginers in forex trading should never trade with a small amount of capital .
    This is difficult to problem to get arround someone that wants to start trading on a shoe string
    $1000 is a resonable amount to start off with.if you trade very small .Microlots or smaller
    otherwise you are just setting yourself up for potential disaster.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wahhhh, you are so lucky guys,,, i haven't experience like you all yet,, i hope someday i will wish me luck many things can happen in forex,,, mistake make us loss and mistake make us profit,, but the most important things is we know how to minimize our loss..

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only few traders who could make profits by their mistakes in forex but mostly traders will experience losses because of mistakes.
    So you must prepare good risk management to limit the losses because your mistakes in making decision. I think it's normal if
    you got losses because of mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 354 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)