+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 354 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to learn from the mistake also we have to go for the trading with the patience and so that we can get the nice experience here.we have to take the proper decision and trade here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never happened such like with me but yes i think if you have the luck factor with you,any kind of thing can occur and thus the market may gift in any ways to you - but yes always don't be dependent on luck only - use your own plan and idea while trading in the Forex market to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    han kabhi kabhi aesa ho jata ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main akser ghaltiyan karta houn or ye bhi sach ha k her ghalti par main profit nahi kamata houn mainne apni ghaltioun se loss bhi kafi uthaya ha or profit itna nahi kamaya ha par thurra bahot profit mainne kamaya ha

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's rarely happening for traders who made profits by mistakes, it's only your fortune if that was happening. Don't hope to get
    fortune only when you're trading but you must improve your skill of trading and train your psychology control. I prefer gain profit
    because my good analysis than I got profit because of my luck only.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That the collection of profits from errors not always. This happens when we read the market ideas are wrong. But these errors she was with us and not against us in achieving the deal finance. Now the market is changing rapidly during the specified period of time few seconds. But the error is often to achieve it of interest. But analysis is correct, which brings interest.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well exactly the same thing happened with me but it was not that I switched my pairs by mistake but in my case I made a wrong order and instead of BUY I must have clicked on SELL and later on I saw my trade and it was in profits and I was so excited and made some money by mistake .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most of the newbies trader can make profit by his mistake on trading. And expert trader can trade with carefully so they all time avoid this on trading. And when i was started this business then i was made profit from several mistake.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake always result the loss so better to get the forex trading demo practice to remove the mistake from the trading and get the trading experience to make the trade more effective and profitable.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to go for the trading with the experience.For that i thnk its very nice to take the experience from our mistakes.we have to learn from our mistake and make it correct so that we will be best.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have earned from a mistake. But it happen only once to me. I have two trading accounts, Cent account and a standard account. When trading i switch between two account in the same terminal. One day i have open a 3 lot trade thinking i was trading on the cent account. But it was opened on my standard account. It took me some time to realize that. I close my position soon after i realize that. By that time i had $10 profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 354 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)