+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 354 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one get the profit by mistake, rather one has to work really hard in order to get his/her profit. Its not like that, you open a trade and by chance you got your profit, but the truth is that you have to work on it, have to analyze the situation, have to make a plan only then you can get the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time when i know my analysis is being mistake , but i am still let my position go, some time it is really make me got the earning from it but some time because on doing that thing it make me got the loss on my tarding too, so i think that we need to being really carefully

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a luck if we make profit by mistake.But it may not happen in every trade.Or if we just trade like this we will not able to learn the market strategy or how to analysis the market.So,we should better learn forex and understand capital management,these will help us in the future.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really nice situation you faced in your trading. In this regard it can be say that luck has a role on forex trading at minimum percentage. I never got any profit doing mistakes in trading. But lost money for mistakes for opening another currency pair or gold instead of opening expected currency pair. So you are very lucky. Go ahead in forex and will must successful in this line.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    no. I can not make a profit by mistake, and I think it is very unlikely to happen in the trade, because of the losses incurred due to errors frequently.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i havent made any profits by mistakes and every time i made a mistake, i was faced with losses. i consider you are extremely lucky this time, especially on that 5 lot case. that 39$ loss could be a account closing trade for you.

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting profit by opening wrong trade is purely luck . I have never made any such profit and i will never be overwhelm when i get any profit by mistake as it will seed bad trading habit in my mind which will harm in future trading time .

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that i have made the profit by mistake but most of the time i will get large negative float by mistake so it is really very difficult to create good profit from the trading. so you must have to be patience while trading in the forex market.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aruna View Post
    Yes, only once in the start of my career I opened a position in bigger lot size by mistake. But after getting into only a few pip profit I close it immediately because I had the fear that it would to in loss again.
    same happen with me many times, in last few days i did many mistakes because of bad concentration, i opened the sell order instead of buy order that gave me 10 pips profits and then i closed the order and placed new order in my original direction that also give me more than 50 pips.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have made it one time, brother. It was 2 months ago when i enter in market but all indictors i use are not met. I order sell for E/U, i felt very nervous for loss but 10 minutes later, news realese in trend i predicted, I got 50 pips by mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 354 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)