+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 354 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also made a profit accidentally. But not the big one. Not only profit, I made a loss by mistake. I think you are lucky to have gotten such a profit accidentally. Need concentration for me. and Well, you have to try and make money because it's important to increase your morale and you have to try to trade in small lots and make money. You also do not need to wait for profits to come accidentally but create opportunities for yourself to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have a lot of time, I entered the trade and without knowing I made a sell order, not a buy order and by whatever luck it finally went my way and got a big profit, but this doesn't happen all the time so we have to be careful when taking our trades all the time to ensure that they are the right ones at all times to be safe and to keep our trading accounts from being erased by margin calls. and, I did not get anything from my mistakes. And I do not believe that mistakes can be profitable. but mistakes often make me learn something. Mistakes make lots of losses but no profits. I never get my mistakes. but i don't know about the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profits may not be due to mistakes, but if mistakes in the mean with one open position are not in accordance with our own analysis for example it can also bring profit if it turns out it is a mistake to follow price movements, but it is very difficult to occur in long trades and I think luck support you, but I have never made a mistake like that that was never done by forex trading. When I trade, I am very careful about my tasks, I know that my mistakes can make a big loss. Forex trading is the most risky trade in the world so a trader is always careful trading here

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! Sometimes your mistakes can also give you an advantage because you open a trade for some analysis and after some time you realize that your analysis and you let your trade run. Sometimes this also gives a profit. But you must avoid mistakes. And this is one of the rare situations when we will benefit from our mistakes, but when we trade like that we have to keep opening that trade because we can get more profit from the trade so learn from those mistakes too

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is the behavior of a trader and one of the factors why a trader can be successful or not. By determining whether we have a lot of patience, we must test it in forex trading. As we know, most of the time a few hours or days is needed to get a good place in our trade. So if we don't have a lot of patience then we might fail in forex. and you are very lucky, my friend, because they can make profits for your mistakes, but I think you can benefit from your mistakes one time, you can't do that anymore. So next time you have to be careful when opening new positions.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, you have to try and make a profit because it's important to increase your morale and you have to try to trade in small lots and get profit. You also don't need to wait for profits to come accidentally but create opportunities for yourself to make a profit. and indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we want to make a profit in the forex business then we must be diligent in learning and practicing with senior traders both through forums and directly. and if you are a beginner trader before you use a real account it is expected for you to use a demo account. so you can practice without losing money.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit from mistakes? I can never, that there is more to lose me. hehe ... I got lucky in trading with a good trading plan. and I am always disciplined and consistent with the benefits that I have gotten. and I made $ 230 with 3 days using $ 500. I know this is a greedy and very risky trade but I like to take risks at the right time. because risk depends on market conditions and market volatility in forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good dear, in fact I really found that this never happened when I wanted to do the BUY option, but instead pressed the SELL option. Because I use many who are relatively reluctant to cutloss. I waited a few minutes. I'm a little worried there will be something negative. I then prayed that the price would turn around. Then right, Price has changed to go down and finally I get 20 pips my error. and Some time we make mistakes and also get profit. I have two accounts on Instaforex one cent and the other is a standard account. one day I traded on a standard account and I ordered Eur / Chf for only 1 lot where on a cent account 1 lot means 1 pip moves 1 cent, but in a standard account 1 lot means 1 pip moves 100 cents so this is my main currency error and luckily it moved up to 10 pips and I took a profit of $ 10 and closed it

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good dear, in fact I really found that this never happened when I wanted to do the BUY option, but instead pressed the SELL option. Because I use many who are relatively reluctant to cutloss. I waited a few minutes. I'm a little worried there will be something negative. I then prayed that the price would turn around. Then right, Price has changed to go down and finally I get 20 pips my error. and Some time we make mistakes and also get profit. I have two accounts on Instaforex one cent and the other is a standard account. one day I traded on a standard account and I ordered Eur / Chf for only 1 lot where on a cent account 1 lot means 1 pip moves 1 cent, but in a standard account 1 lot means 1 pip moves 100 cents so this is my main currency error and luckily it moved up to 10 pips and I took a profit of $ 10 and closed it

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we trade, we must avoid mistakes. No mistakes are permitted, especially if we trade using large lotsizes. It doesn't matter if mistakes sometimes can give us an advantage, but we still have to avoid mistakes. There is no place for error. If we make a mistake, we have to correct it, and never make the same mistake again and this really happens to me from time to time because some moments of excitement and some moments of loss really exist only because of mistakes, so this is just a situation and we can't do much about it and just try to trade normally afterwards and this won't be a big problem in the end. I recommend that traders rely on their learning and experience so they can make good money from this business without loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 354 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)