+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Hybrid View

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    yes i also made one time profit by mistake....i am going to be open buy order but mistake i open sell order...after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal...next day i see 13$ profit. at that time i close trade manually.
    but its not happen all time so we care when we are going to open any new trade...like lot size,order type, pair, and sl& tp also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21), Mustansir (2018-06-27), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i also made one time profit by mistake....i am going to be open buy order but mistake i open sell order...after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal...next day i see 13$ profit. at that time i close trade manually.
    but its not happen all time so we care when we are going to open any new trade...like lot size,order type, pair, and sl& tp also
    hmmm. as ma ney to aisa pehli baar hi ap say suna hai. k aisa bhi ho jata ha. kiya ap yeh long term trading k baray ma mjhay bata rahay hain? kiya aisa long term ma hoa tha? agar aisi mistake hum short term ma ker dain to kiya humain thoray profit per close kr deni chahiya?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is behavior of a trader and one of the factors why a trader can be successful or not. By determining if we have lots of patience then we should test it in forex trading. As we know it take most of the times several hours or days to have a good spot in our trades. So if we don't have lots of patience then we might fail in forex.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To set target profit, decide how many pips you want in the month, week, day, and if you are not realistic in trading forex trading then it will just make problems for you.learn and understand that this forex business as hard as any other business, but can give excellent results if done correctly.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice thread friend.in many times i got profit by giving false entry.

but it also true that i loss in many times by giving 100% profitable entry.

this is not a fact in forex world.no one gonna to see future.

thanks a lot.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am going to be poen buy order but mistake I poen sell order after open trade I see then j just put sl and close my traminal next day i see profit

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we also make profit by mistake...because mistake make us grow by knowledge, experiance, after thats we could make profit day after day and no loss again have real money and perfectly business system.

Senior Member daudk is an unknown quantity at this point daudk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that it is the better thing because when we make the mistakes then we learn about this business better so in demo account we learn many about the business and make their many mistakes it is the best thing

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friend i also made good profi in forex by mistake at one time i want to bye a 1.0 lots size but mistakenly i clicked on sell but market conditions changes favor to me and i got 20$ profit with in a minutes

Banned imran525 is an unknown quantity at this point imran525's Avatar
    Thanks
    By mistaking, you can not get profit because mistake is the bear to the loss. When you fall in loss then you can not trade in this market. On the other hand, loss or mistake create the right position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)