+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 354 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear a lot of the time I have made my profit due to mistakes dear because at first I worked here by gambling then I made my profit a lot of time but several times I have to face a big loss so then my profit also changes in losses. And, I get a big profit from mistakes. Mistakes are the first step of success. If you make a mistake then it can be resolved. Misqke helped me to solve the problem easily. Without mistakes you cannot find a solution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't say that I got profit by mistake, but it is a consistent effort that fails well and that means I want to say when I try to take a boss and butt and it really doesn't work at all and I use all the fiber extending ways apart use trendlines and I realize that this study doesn't work at all because price predictions can only be made by strong demand and supply laws.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that sometimes happens in forex trading. Beginners who are still looking for luck to help them make a profit always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP accidentally, the market only benefits them. and actually I only benefit from my knowledge and experience in forex trading. I have not yet made a profit with mistakes and sometimes with the help of the forex trading situation several times have benefited without analysis and plans in the strategy method.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehe believe it's a coincidence .. well i have opened a deal with my analysis and with a purchase but i don't have a click by buying i sell ... well when i open this deal i close this platform without any attention i have open with what error it happened next the market went down and i saw it from the TV channel and i had to go to the internet to open another transaction and i found it luckily i swear it happened to me and i was never happy if i got lucky accidentally because i knew it wouldn't work always . If I will lose but I know the reason then I will be happy. Because I want it to be under my control so I will know where I am going and what I need to do. So you really have to follow the system. Don't trade randomly. It will never have a good ending.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my friend, I rarely make mistakes in trading. I trade according to my trading strategy, but yes one day I made a big mistake and I lost $ 13 for that mistake. I open a trade with a large lot size and I immediately close a trade when I feel like closing a trade. and Mistakes for profit fortunately kabhi fortunately se ho jada hai lekin yaha market i got kark bubkil hoti hai ess liye Jo trader ko fortunately fortunately karlete hai unhe apni uss galti ko fir se nahi karni chahiye market baar baar ek jaisa nahi hoti hai ess liye trader bahut samjhdhari because of our chahiye.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this can sometimes happen in trading with forex. especially with Beginners who are still looking for opportunities to help trade. so they are always open without profit analysis and when they can get their TP hit by an error, the market is right for them and nothing more. and I have a very strange situation where I trade wrong from my perspective, but in the end it turned out to be profitable, because I closed it when I gained about 20 pips or more. Even though I have more lost trades than lucky trades because of my mistake.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also never made a mistake that made me profit. this happened because of our lack of concentration in trading. which causes us to make a transaction or also determines the number of transaction volumes. And yes, even though we can make a profit accidentally, we don't have to try to repeat the accident again, and yes, I agree, you can get some time by chance but not repeatedly, so that more good to follow a proven strategy and set it.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes things like that happen we want to press the buy button but accidentally we press the sell button. However the magic behind this is that the trade we place is wrong getting a positive direction. Things like this happen most often to me too. They benefit 40% of the time. and yes yes yes that's good, I also happen to me these things but not on Forex with that and as we all know in ereur there is happiness, so it's the same thing that I see now that for me I rarely fall into but I hope you are lucky for your next purchase and who knows we can all achieve what you do today.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not because i am not a gambler i am professional trader and i not open any of my position by mistake because i do my homework before i open my position because learning is neccesory in forex for better earnings

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happens sometimes ... but I haven't made a profit because of an error ... I lost about 23 dollars, because I opened a lot bigger because of an error and in two minutes, I lost 23 dollars. so we have to be careful ... when we talk about strategy, that also includes being careful when trading ... because sometimes when we open a terminal, it won't have many desires that we want to trade with ... so we must always observe everything carefully and then trade and correct, we can benefit from our mistakes, but it could be just luck, but it could also be because our second analysis is more likely than the first analysis, the life of our kit is just beginning to overcome the loss trade that depends on luck, or more mature our analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 354 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)