+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 354 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it does not happen at all, you could never profit from mistakes. You can see everything with the recent mistakes and it is a big lesson not to repeat those mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost bhat khub g, kabhi kabhi asa ho jeta hai k app say galti say ap sell lagna chah raha hota hai tu app sey buy lag jeti hai tu phr app sham ko ya subho dakhta hai tu app ko profit aha hota hai tu app kushi ka azhar karta hain, our sath main ya bhi sochta hain k kabhi galt fasla bhi thk ho jeta hain, our asa askr ho he jata hai, lakin es bat ka khas khyal rakha k app nay k asa mistake kabhi kabhi hoti hai roz ni hoti our roz profit bhi ni ata, trading karna say phla app os ko socha la phr app trading kar la......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the old saying is that you only learn from mistakes, in the same way if you make mistakes in Forex, It does not mean that you have lost in the forex.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some times i order for sale instead of buy and vice versa and the tade gives profit I think this happens with every body but understand this that this is very bad midtake can cost you very dearly in some trades so do think you have made profit from mistake overall you will dear loss out of mistake
    and yes it is possible and it may be happened because if a trader makes an investment with mistake but his decision is right he will get profit and it will be just a matter of luck and investing with the right strategy without any intention and knowledge. But it is not always so.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah it happen very rarely but it was happend to me long time ago I was unaware to news which to come at that time i just set a sell trade and in just one minute market goes straight down of 150 pips it was shocking for than I just realized that this was due to news at that I just didn't set my stop loss I learnt that always set stop-loss as soon as possible :-)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I also benefit from the mistakes I make, I think this is a great luck.
    But actually if we really understand the conditions of trading well, master the character
    of the market movement, will surely make us able to overcome the mistakes we make.
    Because of course we can always think quickly to make the right decision.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ek baar hua tha galat trade to laga diya tha lekin usmein profits ho gaya tha, lekin uske baad maine fir kafi baar mistake to kari thi, lekin usmein profits nahi hua tha tab loss hua tha, to har baar mistake par profits nahi hota hai. Many time I make a profit by mistake but some time. Manju mistake you are you have the close and you're facing a big lost in your account sometime your account wash. So please try to understand you never mistake in Forex trading. Otherwise you face of the loss

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learnt one thing in mistakes that if you did mistake in forex you will get rid off this mistake next time.
    Every mistake give you lesson to beware that kind of habit.
    So,mistake are not bad all time sometime it gives you benefit.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir Forex trader I agree with you but lock because in Forex most of the time we can get profit by plannings the order and even proper and lies is I have also good profit and good time Forex trading online business and the good analyses . Profit kabhi bhi aapko mistake se nahi hoga mistake se Hamesha aapko loss Hoga aur Mujhko Hamesha loss Hi Hua Hai Jiski wajah se main forex market Mein Jab Bhi mistake ho jaye trading co cut kar deta hoon Agar loss maybe ho toh.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour. Ji Haan Kabhi Kabhi Mujhko profit Ho Jata Hai Meri mistake se bhi Kyun Ki mistake marati hui hoti hai. Mujhko profit ek baar hota hai aur Mujhko Barsa Majhe Je Tu Mas mistakes a profit Hasil Karke trading co cut kar deta hoon lekin kuch log trading co Karte nahi karte ho mistake se dosti kar lete hain isliye mistake the profit Hota Hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 354 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)