+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 880 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 8800

Thread: Demo account trading is must in my view.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Demo account is necessary for real trading it helps us how to apply order and how to close order. It also helps how to apply pending order, but in demo account you never control emotions and greed because demo account has no feelings no frustration. You are just trading trading and nothing.
    I learned on a demo account to learn and operate the metatrader trading systems, all the analysis has a false signal, no 100% accuracy, I do technical analysis, after reading the news, I'll mmenentukan entry point with technical analysis, and make entry as fundamental direction of technical analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is necessary for real trading it helps us how to apply order and how to close order. It also helps how to apply pending order, but in demo account you never control emotions and greed because demo account has no feelings no frustration. You are just trading trading and nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    You are right emotions is a contradictory factor when we trade real money. We always try to gain as much as we can. Finally, we are at the bottom of the swimming pool.
    I think it is greedy, wanting to get maximum profit, self-confidence will grow along with increased trading capabilities, I used to when I first knew also assume forex forex is easy, but in fact I find it difficult to generate consistent profits, but I keep trying

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i 'm afraid i cant agree with you. please explain us how can a trader learn to cope with his emotions learning in demo.

one cant learn swimming by sitting on land and watcing others to swim
    You are right emotions is a contradictory factor when we trade real money. We always try to gain as much as we can. Finally, we are at the bottom of the swimming pool.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    of course that is true that demo traingn is very necessary to understand the all markets aspect
    We can understand all basic fro a to z all thinsg that how do trade with at our best
    i 'm afraid i cant agree with you. please explain us how can a trader learn to cope with his emotions learning in demo.

one cant learn swimming by sitting on land and watcing others to swim
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are certain of trading you can`t jump you have to pass all of them and then you`r trading profitig career start.
    Once you understand and have strategy you can come here (Real) to trade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vikas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right right right and I totally agree with you as demo is very very important for all newbies......it will be hard to control and it will tell you the basic rule of patience in forex as you have to be patient and do not just enter in the market straight away. I mad the mistake and paid some price

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    waheedpcc, Yeah, it is really necessary in forex trading. The demo trading is like a breeding ground where forex newbies are trained till they are strong enough to trade in the real live markets.
    yeah you are absoulateely right...before starting real market trading they need to have knowledge.....and lots practice of demo..firstly they need to choose trading style then after experiment some strategy that suits on trading style and practice in demo for some time..after postive result they can jump to real trading..so for this purpose demo account trading is must needded
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    We all have idea about how risky is forex trade. So without preparing ourselves, jumping to real trade will be too fast. This can be very fatal and we may end of suffering huge loss. We may even get bankrupt. That is why we need to trade with demo accounts first. It will give us perfect education, concepts and experience about the trade so that when we go for the real trade we don't have to panic and lose everything.
    Yes demo account is very good to learn but my experience about demo account did not remained excellent because knowing that there is nothing real in this account so I took it lightly and could not trade earnestly. I would like to suggest that some brokers offer some money like $ 5 to start your real account in which you can start your real account. The advantage of that account is that even if you loss money you would not be gloomy because that was not your own money.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waheedpcc, Yeah, it is really necessary in forex trading. The demo trading is like a breeding ground where forex newbies are trained till they are strong enough to trade in the real live markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 880 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)