+ Reply to Thread
Page 872 of 880 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 8800

Thread: Demo account trading is must in my view.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes most of people ignore demo trading but I am sure they will not achieve good results until they have experience and to gain experience you have to lose money first to understand the market, so losing in demo is better than losing in live trading or real money and this is why demo is very very important for learning.
    yes experience is a valuable one and one can gain experience by spending time .And demo account helps in gaining experience.Although many dont use demo seriously they omit demo and enter live trading directly.So finally they face loss and get experience with loss of many dollars.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर असली खाते में लगातार लाभ मुश्किल अगर तुम ज्ञान और experince के कमी है तो अनुरूप होना करने के लिए आप डेमो खाते में व्यापार करने के लिए कुछ ज्ञान और अनुभव हासिल है देखें

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर हर डेमो खाते में व्यापार करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में बुनियादी ज्ञान सीखना चाहिए और जब आपको लगता है कि अब तुम असली खाते में प्रवेश के लिए तैयार हैं तो आप असली खाता खोलने चाहिए

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes most of people ignore demo trading but I am sure they will not achieve good results until they have experience and to gain experience you have to lose money first to understand the market, so losing in demo is better than losing in live trading or real money and this is why demo is very very important for learning.
    Yes, i agree with you. Demo is also to know about the platform options and to know the trading methods. Cent account is used to know how to control emotions. And to learn what to do in lose.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    trading in demo account is never used to anyone if you want experience open the cent account some brokers giving free no deposit bonus used that
    and trade in real money is essential rather than demo account

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    trading in demo account is never used to anyone if you want experience open the cent account some brokers giving free no deposit bonus used that
    i don't fully agree with this. demo acct is really important, it's a free device that we can use to test our new strategy and system that we want to apply in real trading acct. i think it's almost impossible to get good strategy if we not testing it first in demo acct.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    right my friend. But i think if you do the same trades as you are doing your real tradings then i am sure you will be able to controlled your emotions and the other good thing is that if you want to open demo account to trade then contests are good. So try to trade in contests.
    Most of the traders who perform well in their real trades had practiced properly in demo account with their trading strategy and performed better and that is the reason that the results are still same in real account.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    right my friend. But i think if you do the same trades as you are doing your real tradings then i am sure you will be able to controlled your emotions and the other good thing is that if you want to open demo account to trade then contests are good. So try to trade in contests.
    yeah, but in my opinion is too difficult to do the same trades like trading in the real account.
    it happen because, many trader not satisfied with demo and they think trade in the demo just to spend own time. whereas we can learn somthing in the demo and if we do well, maybe we can do well to in the real account.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    demo account trading is for those people who are completely new to the forex markets to learn how to use the trading terminal ; this also gives them a good experience of the forex markets and helps them in the transition to a live account

i am not agree that its only for who completely new in to forex business..and its not for learning that how we use our trading terminal.
    in demo account we trade uder real market enviroment. its good for new and old trade for testing their trading strategy..
    for newbie its must for learning and understanding the market inviroement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 872 of 880 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)