+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 677 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex ko log jitna easy smajhte hai utna easy hai nahi
    isme bahut analysis ki zarurat padti ahi aur sath me patientce ki bhi
    zada tar traders ye sba ignore karte hai is waja hsel oss me chale jate hai
    you are right..forex is not easy trading business..its need a lot analyses.
    beside the patienctce its need deciplane also...like money management using stop loss & take profit. one more thing news knowledge..many trader dont give the importance of news. we should give the value to news also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    because I think the forex business is complicated and need high patience and forexjuga involving money management and good psychology.
    forex ko log jitna easy smajhte hai utna easy hai nahi
    isme bahut analysis ki zarurat padti ahi aur sath me patientce ki bhi
    zada tar traders ye sba ignore karte hai is waja hsel oss me chale jate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex there are most of the traders who loose as they enter this field without proper knowledge and basic study of the market and and they do not have a proper trading plan in place or money management so most of them loose in this market.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I think many traders fail in forex trading because of the lack of proper knowledge. You can not be a good trader over-night. You can not earn huge profits from forex and be rich quick. These are the two main factors that allow the downfall of so many in forex trading. Share your opinions with me...
    Lack of knowledge is not only the main reason for traders losing money in forex. The ignorance, greed are also other reasons behind that. Most of the traders overdo the trade thinking more trade will eventually make more money. But in the end, they just lose more and more. For the better profitable trades, we need planing and good execution of those planing.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lack of experience and basic knowledge are the main reasons for loss in forex. in addition to these greediness and eagerness of earning money in less time are also the reason for loss in forex

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Many trader lose in forex because most of them are newbies. Some old trader are at least can earn profits from time to time if not consistently. I think most newbies are having a hard time with their trading practice because they are a bit ignorant and fearful of the market. But as long they wont quit forex and continue learning and practicing forex, in time they will also earn profits just like old traders.
    3 years ago, i joined at forex and i just used demo account just for two days and i registered at real account and began to trade, but i make some mistakes i got MC for some times and even i blew my account for several times...i almost give up...and i think forex is not suitable for me till one day, when i tried to open position and i opened some time frames so i watched the movement for some times, i realized that it is the key...although i used scalping i reaally need high time frames for it...step by step i got some information and i can control and develop my self...
    so there are bnewbie joined and entered at forex without prepare with good knowledge and that was a classic problem

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I think the forex business is complicated and need high patience and forexjuga involving money management and good psychology.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They lose money because they invest money there without knowing the some basic step of forex, they invest and start some risky step for good profit without knowing the opposite result, so in the result they got losses on the early stage. I think for entering in forex a newbie should learn some basics about forex currency trading. For that purpose forums is the best way to avail this opportunity specially this forum. By learning from other experiences and other mistakes we can improve our skills and abilities, which help us to get the right step at the right time and also reduce the element of risk from it.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many peoples are lose the capital in this 3-4 trillion dollar market because the amount invested is very small, large leverage is used, lack of Volume management. They do not plan before investing and directly enters the forex market for trading their hardly earned money. The most important thing is that they like to earn billions of money from a short time. This thinking have a very bad impact on the trading which ultimately results in loss.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    ecause everyone want to become rich in 1 day and for this they open big lot size and lose everything , so try to do good money management and try to observe discipline in trading, consistency is the key more than anything else
    Exactly correct brother . for me i also blow my account so many time because of use high lot to gain more and more in a day and after gaining much experience still i am unable to control fully myselves but this time i am fully serious that dont do such mistake which i already done so many time .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 677 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)