+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 677 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly correct brother . for me i also blow my account so many time because of use high lot to gain more and more in a day and after gaining much experience still i am unable to control fully myselves but this time i am fully serious that dont do such mistake which i already done so many time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because besides trade with less knowledge and also they trade with less discipline and patience, they want to get money with fast and e the rich man in the shortest time
    but after all they will realize and begin to fix everything and trade with better
    do the best we can

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    In forex trading we are dealing with money here..our very own money. And when money is already at stake we human beings always do stupid mistake when money is concern.lol. Many traders lose because they don't have full understanding how this market behaves and how it can be tamed.
    yes, most of the traders who got the loss is the beginners who do not understand the pattern of market movements. other than that they have little experience so they are less able to control emotions in the face of market....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think also that unlearned traders are facing more losses in forex , many traders do their losses because of low level learning the are , and also greed play an important role in their loss .

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the new traders want to get money fast in the forex so they do not have the patience that enable them to learn and study until they become successful in the market , because they do not realize that the forex market need patients

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt that I was really hard to learn and apply fundamental analysis in my trade

so I would avoid trading if there are several news high impact will releases , .. because the news high impact always makes me loss

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex there are so many lose the main reason for this is the they dnt have enough knowledge of forex trading and anothere is they start their trading with real trading acount not soing so much practise in demo acount

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any business requires knowledge and skills to be successful, including forex. without these two items we will only continue to experience losses. we may not get rich overnight, all the hard work, learning, training and perseverance. despite the frequent loss but if we continue to diligently study the forex, one day we will become more expert

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeghbadrahem View Post
    because there is a lot of trader repeat the same mistake and waiting for some diffrent result and this will be never happen , i think that when we want to avoid the lost we should trade with a successful plan and keep trade with it
    Yes, there are a lot of traders who made similiar mistakes in forex because they don't evaluate their own losses so
    it's important to make trading journal so you will be better in trading in the future. About profit and loss, it's no need to
    worry because all traders will make mistakes and losses so the most important is good money management.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, most traders suffered losses because of their own mistakes. such as, beginners who make a deposit too large, over-lot, over trade, trading without a stop loss. those things that we often forget, but very deadly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 677 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)