+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 677 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #2

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    because every where one wins other loses . in forex loses are just common that it is been taught every where while learning forex that you'll lose before you gain . after all we are not extra ordinary humans who could simply figure out all upcoming trends , it's just that we use our experience and guess the market to move in a known direction in most scenarios.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion , traders love to earn more and more then they lost all their money , they must keep away of greed to can win profits you know 50 $ daily is so good to earn if i sure that i can earn them daily it will be ok , at the end of the month it will be 900 $ , i think its so good amount to earn mothly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    peoples are losing their money for not having much knowledge about Forex market and experience is also another problem .lack of experience is responsible and those who have no money management then we will surely can say he will loss all this money today or tomorrow.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think losses come about as a result of combination of many negative factors in the market at a particular time. Thesn factors may be at that time when you are trading and that translates that you will make losses therefore it is good to avoid them

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex business is a business that very potential to do so many forex traders who do business in the world Since it's a lot of investors who do forex business to get the most benefit but the actual risk for loss is also very open to this forex business takes skill and insight good to be able to survive and generate profits consistently.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    as long as you continue to learn and follow every process in the business I have confidence we will be successful in this business and start to avoid bankruptcy so that circuitry so we will be able to get success in stages
    there is lots of reason why we lost in this market and it will continue happen to us if we still dont want to follow the right way of trading , the ratio kept on growing and its not possible that 1 day 99% lost in this market

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    i guess every thing is just fun at the start. i think if you have been earning well for so long now, that you won't feel this excitement any more and this fun any more. as you got used to earning some small amount daily. i think it will be fun again if you got lucky sometimes to hit such big earnings.
    Forex market is a place where people can trade their money easily and comfortably Forex is now more popular available and more highly option to earn in his generation maximum country government can approve this and people trade their more and get profit more and more.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many loose cause it is not an easy job.it needs a very strong personality and emotional control and strong system or strategy.only a few people can do this that is why only 5-10% is successful.so it is a fare game and the rules are clear.so it is all up to the trader if he is willing to be one of the winner.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess every thing is just fun at the start. i think if you have been earning well for so long now, that you won't feel this excitement any more and this fun any more. as you got used to earning some small amount daily. i think it will be fun again if you got lucky sometimes to hit such big earnings.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    I think we suffered a loss or profit, has no effect on the broker. they get a commission from the spread charged. to my knowledge, we deposited into the capital broker, not in their own Manage, but thrown into the money market.
    as long as you continue to learn and follow every process in the business I have confidence we will be successful in this business and start to avoid bankruptcy so that circuitry so we will be able to get success in stages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 677 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)