+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 677 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effectively we could observe with individuals there'll be much more indiscipline professionals too much more is going to be carried away and more is going to be using risk and on this ailment you'll never at any time acquire achievements which will be the key reason why we've a great number of failures throughout currency trading and one fundamental cause may be much less currency trading training thus persons must study currency trading. The Most of the traders while entering this market have a opinion about this business as is a just buying and selling currency pairs will make them riches... So they don't know much about the working method of the Forex market. This leads to negligent trading without the doing there money managements and they loosers there money because of lack of proper analysis alsos !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that There are lots of losers inside forex trading simply because they are partes of the particulars gang of the dealers who may have certainly not learn his or her full prospective however. It can be ok to shed, anyone may. Many of us simply have to makes certainly that all of us wont end up being receiving endlaved by a creating seems to lose everyday, is usually deadly to the bank accounts ! In Forex trading the main reasons for loss is wrong attitude towards this business.Most of the traders think that Forex can make us rich quickly and they start gambling and trading with greed,they become impatient and start ignoring risk and money management rules.And thus most of the time they loose their money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders who lose in forex because they are inexperienced traders and are not trading forex with proper discipline and right psychology and the right spirit but still they are trading in the hope that they will one learn to trade forex trading successfully. There are so many traders in Forex trading those who failed to earn money from Forex trading and they loss a lot of money in Forex trading. I think that as Forex trading is very much difficult for a trader he have to learn about Forex trading properly if he do not he can not survive in Forex trading.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's good for traders if traders learn there are mistakes. But most beginner traders don't learn mistakes there. I think if anyone wants to become a good trader then they should first learn about forex and then start trading. And most of them feel that loss is because of the greed that is still maintained by themselves. They know that in our trade, don't be greedy, the results will often be lost. But to get rid of that habit is rather difficult because we are always tempted every time we enter the market.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and profits are both a part of trading. I think if I can use experience, good strategies, greed control, with patience on trading then I must succeed, if not, I will lose all my investment. For this reason there are so many losses for traders on Forex. and los are mostly caused by undisciplined financial management that can even make the whole capital, discipline of fund management will save us from difficulties in trading, need a lot of experience and patience in regular forex trading if we have to measure it according to instructions, use of margins and the amount of capital can also cause people to lose quickly in trading, forex trading before everyone has to deepen their knowledge well.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact still remains that losing is part of forex trading, take it or leave it. But we still need to realize that the greatest number of people who lose money are those who are new to the market. I believe that with experience and after someone might have found a good strategy, lose only by, maybe, occasionally and that too will be minimal. and Of course it is very important to note that forex price movements are not a definite pattern, but are very related. and we need a long time to learn and understand this character ... In addition, price movements sometimes affect large speculators who will also take the biggest profit from this business. so, our best way to take advantage of the forex market is never to open a position that is the opposite of the trend!

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All forex traders who don't want to learn about this business have lost. It is important that every forex trader must try their best to ensure that they gather all the forex knowledge that might be able to help their trade. and There is a lack of knowledge: most new currency traders do not take the time to learn and learn the basics and movements of currencies and at the same time enter a large number of contracts, placing risk accounts

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if we search online, too many forex brokers are in them. But before we decide to deposit money, we must examine it first, because some brokers are really scams. But not an Instaforex company. Because this is not the one in Asia and that's why there are too many people there !! and I also experienced a lot of losses in forex trading, because forex trading is a very difficult thing. many things that cause traders will experience a loss in forex trading. one that causes traders to lose, is poor emotional control. in trading, emotions will influence every decision we make. Therefore, we must really be able to control emotions properly.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A large percentage of losers in forex is not something to worry about because most of them are beginners and want to make money without effort. Forex will give you money only if you will try in it and you will see a clear difference in your life. and Discipline is the main thing for forex trading, I think. I have to maintain discipline in forex. I must have my own strategy to trade on the forex market and always try to follow the strategy, never far from that strategy and never greedy to get big profits. We become more relaxed because of impatience, indiscipline and not having our own strategies.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders who have lost large amounts in these markets and still they are trading and losing more and this is because they are only trying to recover their lost money in these markets before they can really get out of this market. and I think we should place the right stop loss in our entry position so we can avoid big losses. Most traders enter positions without placing a stop loss and when their positions incur a loss they wait for their position to return but then move in the opposite direction. I think this is a bad strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 677 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)