+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 677 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience, I experienced a lot of losses in trading, because I could not control my emotions properly when trading. so it makes me sometimes greedy and forced to make big profits in trading. sometimes it makes me think well when I experience the decision to trade. it made me lose a lot in trading. and I find it very difficult for us to control emotions properly. And maybe because they don't have enough skills and knowledge about forex trading ... so they trade the wrong way ... they consider forex trading only guests and they are guests of market movements without doing analysis, and they seek big profits with little knowledge of money management ... so it would be better if we learn more about forex trading !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe those who have suffered losses are not a great system, but certainly they use a very sophisticated system with very complex calculations, but why are they still losers, it is all because they have not been able to cast the greedy attitude they have, and also psychology the trade they implemented is not 100% perfect and multiplies my advice on the practice of forex market demo trading and I think Many traders fail in forex trading due to lack of proper knowledge. You can't become a good trader overnight. You cannot make big profits from forex and get rich quickly. These are the two main factors that allowed so many falls in forex trading. Share your opinion with me. Thank you for your post

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think what plays a major role for traders is emotional loss. many traders cannot control their emotions well, so often make better decisions with less traders, and that causes traders to lose money, even failure. even I myself have experienced it too often, suffering considerable losses because they cannot control their emotions properly, because those emotions look very strong against the decisions we make when trading ... Thank you.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in forex because I like risk and want myself to be rich but not so long, I will be rich but slow and steady, this is forex, here he who produces him also loses, so no need to worry because if we lose we learn and if we learn we earn. so learn and get income so that you never fail in life, stay happy and I hear and read a lot in the forex trading business that too many people lose money, it means it is not easy to succeed in this business, because business has a great risk, then we demanded to have a lot of knowledge and experience that we can manage this trade well, so we will not easily lose money in this business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-17)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All who lose in the Forex market are traders who are not trained, have insufficient knowledge and experience, Forex is not a game to play, this is a very difficult field. requires a lot of hard work and a strong strategy and good money management skills. Someone who has all this guts he never fails. and yes so many of my friends have failed in the forex trading market but i know forex does not benefit greatly from forex because the forex trading market is a very risky business so my first opinion is your trading demo account and learn everything about forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-17)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A novice trader and experienced trader often ask, Can I succeed in this business? Many questions are asked when they suffer huge losses in forex trading. This is the right time to ask questions like this but not the right time for you to answer them. Why? Because you can succeed in this business, and every time you feel pressured at that moment, you begin to lose confidence in yourself that you can succeed. If you start to not believe in yourself that's when you stop working hard, and if you stop working hard, you will make a lot of mistakes in making decisions in the market, if you make mistakes often then you will often lose, if you often lose it will make you more stressed, and this chain will continue to haunt your trading business as a vicious circle

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's right, lack of experience and knowledge is the biggest cause of loss of traders. because most traders do not have to be patient with the learning process, so they do not have the ability and knowledge that is good enough, but they still start trading. so it makes them a lot of mistakes in trading, and becomes a loss. so we have to be better in the learning process to prepare our skills and knowledge and traders fail to improve the quality of forex trading, and only think of prior knowledge trading for productive thinking, because basically a senior trader can make money easily in the forex business ..

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking is correct and can be adapted to the way we look at each process, so that we can reach even better in a number of processes that are very good to be able to match our strategy to be adapted to carry out some things related to scalping strategies and There are many traders losing their money for several reasons, this reason is rush and greed, greed, and also loses tension and nerves and hence loses their money for this we must be patient to win God's will

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, lack of knowledge is the real reason why so many lose in forex trading. If anyone takes the right learning steps then there are many opportunities to earn on the forex market. and yes of course many forex traders are faced because of lack of knowledge. Without adequate knowledge, no one can succeed in business, not only in forex trading. to avoid losses in this field every trader must require sufficient knowledge

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is necessary if you hope to succeed, and this is the reason why developing a plan before trading is very basic. The most important thing is they like to get billions of money from a short time. This thinking has a very bad impact on trade which ultimately results in losses. and we all come here to make money. we benefit from losing someone. so there are always losses. especially for beginners, they don't have much experience, they lose money to experienced traders. once they learn and practice for a long time, their eperience will help them to get from other beginners

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 677 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)