+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 535 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think its possible and sometime i also do trade without indicator but for this we need to know the market well means the trend and if we do trade based on news then i think its not necessary to use any indi but no doubt indicator help us technical analysis and without it its not possible to analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont belive any indicators thats never helps i am always using fundamental analysis but indicator helps us to identify resistance and support level

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how about the naked trading system?
    i think naked not use a indicator, that startegy just make analysis with the movement of candle..
    correct me if iam wrong..

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    everyone use indicators to identify the trend.can we trade without these indicators???
    share your views here
    han bilkul kioun nahi app apne analyisysis power par kafi achi or power ful trading kar saktey ho app bhale se kkoi bhi indecator use na karo app manual he trading karo tab bhi app profit kama saktey hane par jo asal cheez ha woh ye k app ki apni analyizing power itni honi chiye k app market ko sahi judge kar saken or trade sahi time par open karain

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene to aaj tak bina indicator ke kabhi trading nahi ki ...wese mein scalping ke through trading karta hoon to muje markets ki volatility check karne ke liye indiacators ki aavashyakta rehti hai to mein har bar indicator use karta hoon...i cant trade without indiacator

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes We can trade without indicator but it is only for the time being because some pair moves ups and down at time interval 15 to 20 pips. so you can easily take profit 15 to 20 pips in a short time.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is possible to trade without indicator.But the direction of Forex rates not sure without indicator.Mannualy trade not to give us good profit.I am always use Indicator Ane don't trade without it.

Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we best in analysing the market with the fundamental trading then no use of any ea and indicators i think because it doesn't matters to use the indicator .if you really want to confirm the trend then use the indicators also it will be good combination

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view indicators are just one tool that can help you in your trading, and there are many other methods that you can follow to enter and close trades i dont usually look on indicators neither in stock market nor in forex, but i dont think i really trade bad by what i do is watching a pair for some time to find its short term support and resistance.

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    everyone use indicators to identify the trend.can we trade without these indicators???
    share your views here
    han han kioun nahi main khud koi indecater use nahi karta houn kioun k main manual trading karta hnn or apne trade khud apne experince k mutabiq market ko watch kar k place kta hnnn or kafi had tak sahi andaza hota ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 535 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)