+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 535 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me trading in forex without indicators is like going into forest without map.so its always advisable to have one indicator atleast.but there are some experts who do trading without indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it possible but it is not right to trade without the help of the indicators.Without focusing on the indicators a trader will not be able to get the updates of the forex market.The updates shows on the indicators will never shows in the movement of the trends.So it is my opinion to focus on the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you, it is possible to trade without an indicator, but you must pratqiuer much trading with the trends, so to ensure your entry, you still need to add an indicator like RSI or MACD.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं किसी भी indicatiors मैं सिर्फ प्रवृत्ति fillow और लाभ बनाने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया न, मैं सिर्फ कीमत कार्रवाई की जांच, मुझे आशा है कि यू उस से सीखना होगा

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time indicator is very helpful for trader. Yes you can trade without indicator. But i think you should use indicator. I also use some indicator i use 50 EMA, RSI, CCI, Stochistic. You should set a good strategy then practice on demo account.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not for most and for me I prefer to use the indicators because they are more confident than anything else but if you happen to win are using is very good thing because if you got the best strategy and good analysis and feedback in good time I'm sure you'll earn.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Tarek (2012-02-24)

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    Trading without indicators is not wise I think, because indicators indicate you the different movement of market and also guide you to make a positive order. so how you make your order without using indicator. yes, some expert do not use indicators but it is too rare. so as a experience trader I can say use indicator to open or close the trade smoothly.
    Yes you are right, for the newbie like me it is recommended to use indicator because it can help us to indicate things in market. And i don't like the phrase "Trading without indicators is not wise", because there are some traders there who just do naked trading and they can make a steady profit. Because they think indicators usually makes false signal.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jambi View Post
    I think the indicator is only as a guide direction of the price when it will run. up or down. for a beginner like me the use of indicators is very important in my trading so as not to get stuck where prices will go.
    i agree with you .for new trader indicator is very very important.because indicator tell the market movement .but every new trader should use only 2 or 3 indicator for trading like MA,RSI and ADX or BB,RSI

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera hisab said, indicators k bina trade karsakte hai.lekin iss k liye confusion face kar sakte hai.mujhe lagta hai hum log ko indicators use karna chahioye lekin uspar 100% depend hona nehi chahiye.e galat baath hai.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible to trade without indicator if you can do naked trading. Many trader also feel that trading using news is also trading without indicator and I can agree with that too. If a trader want to trade without indicator, he should first of all learn how to trade with indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 535 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)