+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, for beginners like me it is recommended to use indicators because it can help us to show things in the market. And I don't like the phrase "Trading without indicators is unwise", because there are some traders there who only trade naked and they can make a steady profit. Because they think indicators usually make the wrong signal. and not for the most part and for me, I prefer to use indicators because they are more confident than others but if you win using it is a very good thing because if you get the best strategy and good analysis and feedback in good time I sure you will get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to trade if the clock uses your indicator if you already have the way you will place your trade from the signal provider but I especially think it's not recommended to do something like that. Indicators are on the trading platform to ensure that you really know how the market is moving, towards and moving and also predicting that in some rough ways it might enter the chart environment. Trading the sixth indicator can be beneficial for people who have what they think the market will think of themselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good indicator is a good way to reduce the level of risk associated with a particular trade and can help a lot of new traders if they use the indicator. If you are an experienced trader and can make good knowledge about trends and can make trading strategies that are appropriate from you it might not use trading indicators but you must be very experienced to take such risks.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we understand market movements based on our experience, we can trade without any indicators. Because we already understand the "habits" of the market. That can be done by several expert and professional traders. In my opinion, if we are new traders, try to understand important market habits. To get that knowledge, we can use indicators to help us. There is nothing wrong if we use indicators to help. and har lion ki apni hoti hai trading strategy baz log only fundamental analysis using hain karty baz log indicator ko baz log only graph ko using hai karty isia lia apki bat ma baz log agree because gye aur baz log does not agree ma zati tor py indicator with the price of action use karta hon to trade on Forex trading

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Agree with you. Professional traders who are able to understand the news in perfect interpretation can make Forex trading smoothly without any indicators. But from the beginner's point of view, the indicators will surely facilitate their trade analysis one step. So, from my experience, I would suggest going with indicators. And it's possible to trade without indicators, but it is very risky. It's better to have a guide to tell you why you open a position. Trading without indicators is known as naked trading and that requires good experience.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is a picture of market movements that have occurred, with these indicators requested that all traders analyze the next market movement, and I think to trade without indicators is very unlikely, because trading with traders using indicators is still often unprofitable, what if trading without indicators, isn't it it will be very dangerous, because they cannot analyze market movements.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree indicators are very helpful in making your trading decisions easy but it is not true that we cannot trade without indicators, everything you need to have a good understanding of price levels and (that you make a profit using market supervision) and you might get a level good resistance and support will help you make money easily.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum without indicater b trading kar sakty ha bus hamary pas acha knowladge ho tu hum trading kar sakty ha achi investment or acha experince ho tu hum trading kar sakty ha bus humy market ko samjny ki zarrota ha tu hum trading kar sakty ha without indicater lekin jin You can use forex for trading and trading without reprimand kar sakty lekin ager acha experince ha tu hum trading kar sakty ha

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jetna ho sake ham ko mehnat karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham ko as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kuch na kuch kamaee karna hota h as lyee as mien hamain khud k lyee kuch na kuch kerna hota h jab ham as mien mehnat kerte hien tu ham as mien kuch b hasil ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko khoob sy khoob mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko kamaee kerna hota h jo b mehnat kerta h us ka as mien as ka sila zaror milta h.
    Mehnat wo cheez h jo ham ko kamyabi dela sakti h as lyee ham ko as mien apne lyee agar kamyabi hasil kerna h tu ham ko her kaam mein mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien mehnat ker k as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien mehnat kerte

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade on the forex market without using indicators, you cannot understand when you sell or buy currencies. You have to learn a lot about the market situation without using indicators and if you have confidence, then you can start your trade. and I trade indicators, although some traders trade without indicators. I learned that traders can only use price action to trade on the forex market, but I don't understand price action well, so the indicators are good for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)