+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 375 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like winners mentality because is the same thing like confidence. Winners mentality mean that in spite of loss in forex, the trader still believes that he can have more winning trades than losing trades. He knows where to go to, to get the right information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all the traders will think about the profit and trade,they wont think about losses.so like having 99% of mentality that we will win is not advisable.we should be ready to face loss too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    I think you are right most of the traders, especially beginners only think about profit.
    because they still were thinking could get a lot of money quickly through the forex business. but with increasing experience they'll learn, that loss also must we consider,we will know that loss is also a part of money management

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विजेता रहे हैं लोग हैं, जो उनके मन में रखना होगा कि वे अपने पैसे को बचाने के लिए इसे खोना नहीं है. बगल में है कि वे भी लगता है कि कैसे लाभ ही पैसे से बनाया जाएगा. वे समय की सबसे जीत पसंद है. इस का मतलब नहीं है कि वे 100% ट्रेडों wons. वे किताबी हानि भी जब प्रवृत्ति परिवर्तन या किसी भी प्रमुख दिशा बदल जाएगा जगह ले लेता है.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and that kind of attitude can only be gain through real experience that forged with patient and confidence. once you're able to combine this attitude, you'll soon see forex as not your burden or your works, but you will see it as part of your happy life.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also often hear that most people always talk about loss,it is because the forex business we must always be careful.so the discussion is to keep us always be carefulso the discussion is to keep us always be careful.because if we are not careful in trading then it is very dangerous....

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    postitive सोच विदेशी मुद्रा में की जरूरत है .. अगर u हानि के साथ निराश तो उर लक्ष्य incompleted जाएगा. वहाँ विदेशी मुद्रा में अधिक opportuniy बाद loss.so कठिन प्रयास करने और सर्वश्रेष्ठ देता है .

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lol, it's also happen to me man, when we're taking profit nicely, the devil start to tempt us to use a big lot. and once we break our own rules, there's waiting us the margin call. Over confidence sometime can block your pure analyzing, if this happen, your only thought was,"i'm gonna win this trade again, i know the price will move this way..". and that's was wrong, no one know the future. over confidence makes you forgetting very basics rules.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    positive attitude and mentality is what make us winner - and i enter with such a strategy that with every movement i see an opporunity and i broke it - no it does mean that i am careless of risk i am aware of that and always ready for the worst too, that give me additional confidence.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I book profit I feel better and I do thank God for providing me a salary for my Hard work. I just review why I enter that position and how I felt while I have the open position. At the same time I just go for withdrawing it as soon as I booked profit. Over all it would be a nice and wonderful feeling.. I pray God to have each and everyday....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 375 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)