+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 375 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are thinking about profit most of the time but we need to think about the negativity also ..sometimes our analysis or prediction can be wrong .the traders are going win win win loss loss this way and our strategy should be most successful so at least the end of the week we got some profit
    and Winners are the fill who maintain in their intelligence that they tally to hold their money not to decline it. Beside that they also reckon over how advantage leave be created from the synoptic money. They similar to be win most of the nowadays. Substance of this is not that they won 100% trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe winning attitude comes from positive thinks and a positive thinking is necessary for a Forex traders, otherwise we face loss. Earning of profit is easy but preparation of strategy is so strong with the positive thinking we prepare our planning and strategy which is helps to us make some money from this platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my work, I actually have found 2 sorts of traders: people who build cash, and people that do not. people who do not build cash leave, and that i honestly do not keep in mind them. people who build cash do therefore via variety of various methods that be to them, however what all of them have in common is what I decision the "Winner's Mentality." if i used to be not a winner, i'd have abandoned my trade. solely through mental natural virtue and determination was I ready to see my vision created reality, which mentality is what I actually have seen nearly each prosperous monger have.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demaghi tor pay khud ko strong samjhe or khud ko is kabil banae k humara kam karnay me tajurba or b kuch zyada ho sake mera matlab hume thora sa he loss ho janay pay preshan nahi ho kar beth jana chahye bus jitna munasib ho sake apnay working karnay ki kabliyat ko polish karna chahye ta k humaray liye better earning ho pae. Winners mentality are just like they make well plan and best strategy for market analysis which is well checked and tested in demo account and they always trade with cool mind and with patience which is very important for any forex trader if they want to earn money.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, your point is very correct positive thinking gives positive results If you think about profit in more time then you will get profit and if you think of more time loss then you will get loss Always keep positive thinking and profit in Forex trading. If you think about the loss all the time even while trading, there will be loss in your mind due to which you will not be able to take a good decision.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is usually obvious That As soon as we squat to its trade we always think information on profits. my spouse and i are usually greedy. thus my spouse and i just even cant imagine regarding obtaining loss. i trade with goal associated with profits. But almost all associated with time, The idea goal converts in to greed leading in order to huge loss over the trade. This really is why instead connected with thinking information on single profits, It is superior for you to think how can my partner and i avoid your own loss.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-20)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It truly is stimulating to the beginners connected with Foreign exchange. Beginners are more confident along with get rid of fear included in this when they seen a thing from the winning trades connected with Foreign exchange. and Discipline and patient is very useful for winner. They are very patient and discipline when they trade. When trader have good confident winning mentality grow up. Consistently winning trade is very important for winning mentality.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-20)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i know forex is risky and there is a prospect of lose money in this market i knw it is not easy to make profit without risky, i can not put in my mind that forex is only profit or profit more than lose , i know what happen in forex market and i am ready to trade and accept any result without emotions.
    and What I think the mentality of the winners should be to help others in making more and more money and teach them how to make more and more money from here in Forex trading and this is how you should keep on trading here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i completely acknowledge with you that real victorious one see this industry completely with different sight because they know better this industry and they also what good mind-set can perform for them right.when we get reduction,see the positivity in that and progress without any smashes. and i think the we should learn something from the great traders, they say when you start Forex trading , keep your mind cool, and think that i will be in profit, do not thing about loss, if you make your mind about loss, then it is not good sign for us.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    yeh bilkul sach hai. aap ko to aur isi terhan web grce aur forex masters se mahswara mil sakta hai, lekin aap ko yeh jan-nay ki zaroorat hai ke un par amal daraamad kuleed hai. lalach mein nah jana aur naya noble ghalatiyan nah karna kamyabi ki kuleed hai .
    aur aap theek kehte hain ke ghair mulki currency ka aaghaz karne se pehlay hamein usay sahih tareeqay se seekhna hoga. kisi bhi maloomat ke baghair hamein ghair mulki currency ka aaghaz nahi karna chahiye. hamein money managment ko mukammal tor par janna hoga. log ghair mulki currency ko apna bunyadi pesha samajte hain kyunkay woh qawaneen aur chalon ko jantay hain. hamaray paas forex ka aaghaz bhi hai lekin demo account ke sath aik taasub ke baad aur forex ke baarey mein kuch eyi box parheen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 375 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)