+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    yar yahan par app ko koi khas hrs main trading nahi karni parrti kioun k ye 24/5 hrs job ha es main jis wqt app chaoho trade karo kisi ek khas time ko app slect nahi kar saktey esi main app ko profit ya loss ho ga indecator sirf app ko sigals detey hane par conform nahi hota k aesa hona ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर शाम को व्यापार के लिए सबसे अच्छा समय है क्योंकि यूरोपीय seession इन समय के दौरान खुले हैं और इसलिए बाजार musch realible और इन समय में predicatable है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you are right, but we have to know for time market in the world so we will know the impact when we make some orders and this is a way to avoid big fluctuation and will eat our balance, even we do not wait for news, but this is very important, how about it my friend?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    thank you friends for your knowledge and experience, right in my opinion trading at European and American markets are very volatile especially when the market overlapping.
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friends for your knowledge and experience, right in my opinion trading at European and American markets are very volatile especially when the market overlapping.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatile hours of the london session and the New York session overlap is the best time to open trades in forex trading. All traders should try and trade in this time frame so that they will increase their trading results as well as profits.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market shows most volatility at the evening as per indian time is concerned. At evening there is opening of american session. These hours of forex market are quite good for making some profit.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamla For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), ibrahimneffati (2017-09-18), JahanZaib (2018-06-22), SHEIKHANSARI460 (2018-08-10)

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like to thank, here is our shared experiences, I estimate a gap of tomorrow Monday in pair gbp / usd, probably gap up, for correction, then back down, this is my analysis, we prove Monday

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vineet For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), ibrahimneffati (2017-09-18)

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में शाम को सबसे ज्यादा अस्थिरता के अनुसार भारतीय समय का संबंध है दिखाता है. शाम अमेरिकी सत्र के उद्घाटन है. विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के ये घंटे कुछ लाभ बनाने के लिए काफी अच्छा कर रहे हैं.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), awais5454 (2013-07-11), ibrahimneffati (2017-09-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)