+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatile hours of the london session and the New York session overlap is the best time to open trades in forex trading. All traders should try and trade in this time frame so that they will increase their trading results as well as profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best hours for trade are when the market opens in the session of European and American. In that time mostly all currencies and future movement is very fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It just depends on what kind of trading we do and what pairs we do trade. Scalping requires news-free hour and ranged market. Other than scalping, news hours are best movement hours to trade. Usually traders prefer London sessions and New york timings. At these trading sessions most of the highly impact news do release....

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the market has most volatility that is the best time to trade. We know in the initial hours of american session has the most volatility because american session starts on while london session is in its ending time.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best forex trading hours will be depend on the trader. Trader like high volume market or sideway market. personally I like trade EU-UK session and US session these are convenient to mee too as they take place during my day here in UK so I do not have trade during night or late evening hours

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have juts delivered a lecture but no information is provided in your thread. I think you should give a useful information in your thread regarding the best times of the market. Any ways best time of the market for USD pairs is open time of new york session.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading hours is London session which is 2PM - 8 PM IST and then New York session which is 7PM - 1 AM IST as the volatility and price fluctuation is more during these times. and American session that I think is the best news since a lot of data to be released and is able to push the market to move higher and longer but still have to have the vigilance trade

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    ye app menssion nahi kar saktey ho k koun se hrs forex trading k liye bast hane esi liye main bhi koi khas time makhsos nahi kiya k es time market mere liye ache hoti ha or main es ko use karoun sirf jis ko experince hota ha woh he apne liye market time ko profit main tabdeel kar leta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)