+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 182 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar meri koi deal loss ma ho jaye or ma ne os deal ki average buying achi karni ho to ma 10 pips ke gape se mazeed position open karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwanilyas is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwanilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri average mere account margin k lehaz se different hoti reti he mgr usually me 12 pip k difference ko dhyan me rakhta ho or 10 pip k difference ko cross krte hi dosri entry or wapis 7 pip k differnce se phir 3rd deal ready kr deta hon. ye bot achi strategy he jo mje hamesha profit deti he.because tp ki limit ik hi hoti he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good question and I think a trader needs to calculate his leverage , the lot size and available margin or equity and double or compound his trades according to the same.In some cases it could be at 10 pips and in some 20 - 40 pips again depending on the above mentioned conditions.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I open new order and it moves against my order then I wait approximately 70 to 80 pips and same order I apply again. some time I feel I was wrong then I close it soon.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main second position open nahi karta hoon kyun ki 2 position ek saath kolna risky hote hai , main bas wait karta hoon jab tak mera price naa aa jaye

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यदि तुम मेरी एक ही दिशा में पहला खुले स्थान हानि की स्थिति में है, तो मैं मेरी एक ही दिशा है कि परिपक्व हो जाएगा में दूसरे स्थान नहीं खुलेगा. या अगर मेरी हानि की स्थिति 2-3 pips के नुकसान की तरह छोटे से नुकसान में है, तो मैं उसी अन्यथा एक विपरीत दिशा में खोलने के बेहतर दिशा में स्थिति खोल सकते हैं. तो यह है कि मार्जिन कॉल नहीं मिला

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good question and I think a trader needs to calculate his leverage , the lot size and available margin or equity and double or compound his trades according to the same.In some cases it could be at 10 pips and in some 20 - 40 pips again depending on the above mentioned conditions.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    If you my first open position in same direction is in loss position, then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature. Or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction. So that not got margin calls.
    I agree with you. I never make the same position too when I know I am having loss. I wait until the trends change around so that I can analyze them well and make good trade. Making same position may complicate our trade and lead us to huge loss again. That is why I think the idea of making 2nd deal even after the first deal is going to huge loss is not so good to me.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai kareeb kareb 100 se leke 150 pip k biche mai gap raktha hu same direction mai fir jab bhi acha saame miltha hai toh dono hi position close kar deta hu

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    After the order is hit the Stop loss we have to stop trading.

This is also because many times the traders are making the loss and then they are in no mood to trade so just making any trade will lead to the further loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 182 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)