+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    some time am not use take profit and stop loss and when my trade go down I open next position in same direction after 50 to 60 pips. If market moves fast then I open after 100 to 120 pips for recovering the loss quickly.
    You are doing very right, I also open positions when my trades go in loss and I open positions for every 50 pips if the pair price goes against my open trade direction. Most of the time I have got too much benefit of opening these positions when the price recovered back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    When we know that we have made the trades that are good and then we can set the take profits so that we will get the desired income even if we are not there present to monitor the markets. This is only possible if the analysis we make is correct.
    some time am not use take profit and stop loss and when my trade go down I open next position in same direction after 50 to 60 pips. If market moves fast then I open after 100 to 120 pips for recovering the loss quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    one entry if realized, should be directly on the close, if I find out that the analysis is wrong, after SL taxable, because I do not monitor continuously at a computer
    When we know that we have made the trades that are good and then we can set the take profits so that we will get the desired income even if we are not there present to monitor the markets. This is only possible if the analysis we make is correct.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After the order is hit the Stop loss we have to stop trading.

This is also because many times the traders are making the loss and then they are in no mood to trade so just making any trade will lead to the further loss.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    The analysis that we make is jut good enough to know that. If we trade and our trades hit TP, we will now try to make another analysis to see if the trend has ended in order to know whether to still buy or sell.
    you are right, i am a scalping, and i just wait for my first order get some pips and then i close it and after it i make a new order after i make an analysis or if when the orders still running and we can see with the clear i make a new order with the same direction and wait till they get some pips and then i close them at the same time
    do the best we can

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The analysis that we make is jut good enough to know that. If we trade and our trades hit TP, we will now try to make another analysis to see if the trend has ended in order to know whether to still buy or sell.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends upon the strength of trend and also my need.sometimes if i find that price may proceed in the same direction,i will open the deal or else i wont open.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WELL EARLIER AFTER LOSING 50 OR 100 PIPS i WAS OPENING MORE POSTION FOR THAT SAME DIRECTION BUT NOW i AM TRYING TO DO IT FOR MORE LOPNG TERM METHOD AND NOW i HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN POSTIONS FOR SAME DIRECTION AFTER 250 PIPS OR 500 PIPS LOSE SO IT GIVES ME MORE OPTIONS AND MORE TIME.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmmmmm that an interesting question you asked, its about 15 to 20 pips difference between each trade in the same direction and the same pair that whats going on in the market
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-12-09), hamid (2012-01-06)

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    main tab tak dosri deal open nahi karta jab tak k meri peheley wali deal jo ha close nahi ho jati ha main ek wqt main ek he deal karta houn or us k profit ya loss par close hone ka intezar karta houn close hone k bad he main dosri koi deal open karta houn par ehely market ko dekh kar he aesa karta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)